Incision

Incision

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

What many of you will see in this piece is me. Yes it is me, in the same way you view me. Disagree all you can but the notion remains the same.
For what is evil to you is good to me. There is the devil and the angel in which to where do I reside I am neither there at the moment. Evil is evil to say the lesser of two evils is to know you're as ignorant as the fool who decided to say that change is good when change is change itself. Evil is an entity in our heart that doesn't need to be sustained. It needs a little fresh air but then it becomes dormant again. It is an ingredient unlike any other because its palettes are one that you are not remotely even susceptible with rather it is the ingredient that will seduce you into knowing what it was missing. This is merely wine tasting for those fine tongues of ours after all we can't have something sweet when bitterness is present.
For what is good to you is evil to me. There is necessary evil as to there is necessary goodness because what shines a light like no other is a bright light that reminds us we're all but human. Good isn't always good - a constant truth yet evil remains evil. Why so right? ...

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You had me at "...to say the lesser of two evils is to know you're as ignorant as the fool who decided to say that change is good when change is change itself."

Well done.

-kimmer

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much! For evil is evil is it not? Though I must say I finished it on another page tha.. read more
KAOlmsted

10 Years Ago

My pleasure. Same to you.
an evil twist of confusion that is rightly good.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

It is justifying rightly good though too right?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2013
Last Updated on June 26, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing