The Novel of My Mind

The Novel of My Mind

A Story by Zildjoe

It started on that day when I was stressed and all. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know how can I tell it to my friends. I feel lonely and sad at that time don’t know where to go, I don know what to believe. My mind is mixing every negative thoughts I can ever think. I had promised myself I’d get a good night’s sleep. I closed my eyes tightly, laid on my back, chest, side, got into every position I could think of but my mind can’t let me stop thinking about things that shouldn’t be think of. It was already 2:00 am and I don’t feel tired yet my mind is like controlling not to sleep and I have school tomorrow. I was really stress at that time. I tried everything I grabbed my iPod and set it to the lowest volume possible, so that the blue bar wasn’t even visible, after all, I didn’t want to wake everyone else in the house up. I connected to youtube, searched relaxing music and clicking on the first decent looking thumbnail I saw. I placed the iPod on my pillow, and put my ear over the speaker part of it. It started off nice enough, harps and violins playing softly and I began to feel sleepy that time. The music makes my mind calm and I don’t even think about. My eyes started to close slowly When I started dream something weird happens. As I started hearing footsteps on the stairway I started feeling scared and Got shocked because I don know why I can’t move. I still hear the relaxing music that I have searched in YouTube but my eyes is restlessly wondered. I saw my hand started to turn black like a shadow is eating me. I wanted to scream but I can, my chest felt heavy like a stone was brought in the there. And then when I close my eyes everything went back to normal. I started to pray and I even cry that day. This is how powerful our mind is even fictional moments can happen to us.

© 2019 Zildjoe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good start! Keep writing!!

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
1 Review
Added on July 16, 2019
Last Updated on July 16, 2019

Author

Zildjoe
Zildjoe

About
Best bassist more..

Writing
Daddy Daddy

A Poem by Zildjoe