Change of Heart

Change of Heart

A Story by Zildjoe

As I began my new chapter, I started to wonder in my noble mind, trying to refine all the evocation of my indistinct mind. Nourishing every sweet moment, it felt so real that it’s so hard to forget about it. Experiencing the pain, I suffered everyday trying to run away from people that wanted to help me. My insane mind pulled me down to the ground, closing the door and putting me in the cage of misery, destroying the tree of happiness, burning the box of hope. I felt so destroyed that I even thought of ending my life. Looking up the crying star, finding the way out of this obnoxious and monstrous mind, I looked in the mirror and what I saw was a monster blind folded. The monster was me--a kid with no hopes and dream. When I opened my eyes, the ocean started to pour down to my cheeks. As I tried to find the way out of my desolate life depression, anxiety, and insecurities, all of my encyclopaedic idea were slowing turning into dust, as I walked with my unhappy memories. Remembering the happy moments with the persons that I really adore. I feelt so guilty in every memory that I recall. They wouldn't leave me if I be better, if I gave them the reason to stay in my life. Hearing the voices from the past feeling so derange that I wanted to escape this chaotic life. Darkness is the only one speaking, out of nowhere a light appeared breaking the speech of darkness. A beautiful angel with a long hair and a magnificent voice. Descending slowly as she started to reach her hand to me, I began to grab her hand gently, everything started to lighten up. The darkness of my emotions started to light up. As I started to get attached to her, I felt so defended because of her vigorous and humble heart. Every time I cried, she would be there to wipe my tears up. She was the reason why my head is still above water. My eyes stopped to twirl as I started to focus on her fascinating smile. And in her smile I saw something more beautiful than the stars. I felt victorious knowing that she wouldn't let me fall down again, as we ascend to the gate of pleasure.

© 2019 Zildjoe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on August 6, 2019
Last Updated on August 6, 2019

Author

Zildjoe
Zildjoe

About
Best bassist more..

Writing
Daddy Daddy

A Poem by Zildjoe