I See Perfectly.

I See Perfectly.

A Poem by Perfect Mistake

No one understands why I can paint the world with words.

I dont need eyes to see what this world is really like.

I see perfectly.

But nobody understands.

© 2012 Perfect Mistake


Author's Note

Perfect Mistake
Yeah i dont know. I still dont like it enough to fix it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

one word: Amazing, and in other words, don't stop ur writing


Posted 11 Years Ago


I can understand clearly just what you're trying to say. Sometimes we poets can only describe the indescribable through our writings, but not everyone will understand what we mean at first. Nonetheless, this is good how it is. Great work, and kudos to you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
no, this is enough already.. short and great that speak so much.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i definetly get your way of thinking on this one. no one sees the world the way you do. no one understands your line of vision. i get what it is to have a view of the world that no one gets. i see everything the way they are layed out without feelings getting in the way.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Don't touch it..it feels just right as is; as it is, I understand it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like it. It's a short and simple poem, but I still think it's good. I think that you could improve it by cutting out the last verse and fleshing out the concept at the heart of the poem a little more, maybe by adding a couple more stanzas, or even just another line...

The poem seems to me to be about how you can bring to life the real world in words the way that another artist could do it with paint. The reason that you and other poets can do this is because your conception (or "sight", as you refer to it metaphorically) of the world isn't actually based on sight or derived from what you can see, but your *understanding* of the world. That's why you 'see' perfectly--because you understand perfectly. That's deep.

So yeah, I would abort the last line that ends the poem and replace it with some additional verses or stanzas that flesh out the main idea behind your poem a little more. As it is now though, I really like the style you used because it's declarative and matter-of-fact, and I loooove the title; it really grabbed my attention.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I absolutely love this! No editing needed. I enjoyed the first line the most because I like the way it was formatted and the text "paint the world with words" This poem showed me multiple emotions/feelings. Well done! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Really, very good. You say a lot with a little here and it works quite well, there's no need to add anything to it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I think it's cool. No one really sees perfectly--everyone has a different view, no matter how much they try not to. As long as you're content with your vision . . . well, what else matters? What makes other people think their vision is true, anyway?

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 23, 2012

Author

Perfect Mistake
Perfect Mistake

Denver, CO



About
*insert cliche about me that tells why im soooo unique from everyone else* more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Heart Heart

A Poem by MOON