The Israel-Gaza War ''AlAqsa Flood'' and the Media & Social Network War

The Israel-Gaza War ''AlAqsa Flood'' and the Media & Social Network War

A Story by Loubna Khriss Zoumrouda

 

 

Founded in December in 1986 by Sheikh Yassin, Hamas, or the Islamic Resistance Movement, is a Sunni Palestinian Islamist political movement armed to resist Zionist occupation.

 

   The movement is ideologically linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, founded by Hassan al-Banna in Egypt. It is a cell of a terrorist group whose dream is to establish an Islamic caliphate in the Middle East, reviving the glories of the Ottoman caliphate in the Middle East and extending it from Turkey and Iran to North Africa. The aim is to eliminate the monarchy of communist, socialist and liberal presidents in the region. It is taken as a legitimate cause through the Palestinian cause of resistance against colonialism and colonization to mobilize the West and Arabs in an ideological, ethnic, religious and national appeal, as is the case with Hezbollah. Supporting Hamas means supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and the existence of cells in the middle of Arab and Islamic countries under the threat of revolutions to inflame the region, reinforced by Qatar, America and Britain through the media until they realize their dreams. They glorify Hassan al-Banna just as the Shiites in Lebanon glorify Hezbollah and the Duodecimal imams of Iran.

 

 

    The problematic media, the dissemination of lies and misinformation by the Israeli or Western army, or the misleading public opinion of the media, reinforce the heroism of Hamas, which in October 2023 carried out "Operation Al-Aqsa Flood", a first-of-its-kind commando operation of kidnapping and assault by Hamas through tunnels and hostage-taking inside Tel Aviv, which made headlines in the media and on social networks. Then, when it rushed to free them after Israel had allowed subsidies through tunnels into Gaza from neighboring countries, Israel struck and bombed Gaza and the hospital, killing children, cutting off water, electricity and the Internet to encircle them in a place smaller than they once were in absolute darkness and cut off from the world. Two million palestinians in a small place where they are forced to walk south, east and west to Egypt, Jordan or Lebanon to live in refugee camps and shelters that neighboring countries should assume responsibility for. The magic has turned against the magician, with Israel building more and more territory thanks to these kidnappings and penetration. Neighboring countries suffer from the refugees' economic, political and logistical problems. Netanyahu has committed war crimes as Sharon has in the past, but if the UN human rights organization has publicly criminalized them.

 

 

   The problem of the legitimacy of terrorist groups remains through resistance, the liberation of Palestinian lands, the silence of Arab and Islamic countries, normalization and the sending of aid only through tunnels to the inhabitants of Gaza, killed, their rights violated and expelled from their homes and lands without solution. It remains an eternal question for a century, either the elimination of Hamas, or the cleansing of the region of it and Hezbollah, or leaving Palestine in the hands of Israel, and the process of colonization when the construction of the temple will be completed for the return of the Antichrist as it is said in the legends or the return of Christ that mentions the holy books and religions gather around him. If war divides Israel and isolates it, it is besieged, with the support and blessing of Western countries. Israel has displaced and dispersed millions of people from these lands, just as the Nazi wars dispersed Jews around the world.  It's possible that the picture will be completed in Jerusalem, and that the bells and the call to prayer from the Al Aqsa mosque will meet in their unification around the expected Mahdi or Messiah. So why not? The theory of the end of the world resonates with the trend seen every year on social networks with the day of Christ's birth.  Just as there is the theory of space dwellers visiting earth dwellers from time to time.  In reality, there is a war between the owners of the land and their cause and the settlers, and another virtual war on the Internet between the media of the West and the East, or between Islam and other religions, or Islamophobia, which has not only remained trapped between religious or ethnic racists, but has become with normalization and political interests with Islamophobia within and among Muslims themselves.

 

    So why are we surprised by Western or Arab reactions to the event? And why do they hope fora change and influence the course of events when the Arab front is now powerless compared to what it was before after the pandemic, economic and political crisis?

 

    Facebook has launched a war against all  popular hashtags  #1Hamas and blocked  many Arabic accounts because that it is a terrorist group. Where it failed to block the hashtags of Ukraine and its war with Russia and block the hashtags of Armenia and its war with Azerbaijan or any other African country or black African ethnic group. Where is the freedom of expression and democracy they talk about on the Internet in a bygone era when it was called agora in ancient Greece? The most important question is: what is the place of international law and humanity in the face of the murder of innocent children?

 

      Today, we live in an opaque world in which injustice and darkness are becoming increasingly entrenched. Rather than light and hope, justice and social or international equality in a nomadic globalization that throws missiles from one country to the other, planes without aviators and chemical weapons that destroy humanity and the environment.

 

 

Loubna Khriss

 

© 2023 Loubna Khriss Zoumrouda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

When you actively elect a recognized global terrorist organization as your government it effectively forfeits your right to global sympathy.

Posted 6 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2023
Last Updated on November 1, 2023
Tags: #Environmment #HumanRights #Chil