Nigerian mythology alongside Kryptonian history

Nigerian mythology alongside Kryptonian history

A Story by Uzu Franklyn
"

The relationship between Nigeria and Krypton. Note: This is all fiction.

"
A long time ago when only gods ruled the earth, there were four main god's named Amadioha, Ikenga, Anyanwu and Isa.
On the day of the new yam festival, Amadioha filled with pride and joy called out three of his servants and told them if they could bring something he has never seen, he will give them dominion over that thing.
So, in a hurry and filled with excitement, all three servants began the search. The first servant got back with money and so Amadioha gave him authority over money. The second servant got back with women though, with the help of Isa the goddess of creation who had created women in other to help the servant. And so, Amadioha gave him authority over women but because he was not human, he could not copulate with the women.
The last servant whose name was Ofordile Zo'el was in a state of confusion and then he asked himself "what thing can I show the great god Amadioha that he might not have seen yet". So, he decided to meditate and while meditating, a voice told him to get up and look for the god Oduduwa that he will give him all he needs for his journey and so he did.
Oduduwa gave him a cape which he used to fly, and strength so that he would not die before he arrived at his destination. After he left Oduduwa, he started heading towards a solar system named Rao.
Rao was a central body of the system which is often portrayed to be a Red star.
Upon arrival to Rao, he began falling but because he had a cape, he tried pulling himself up but, the gravity was just too strong. After minutes of struggling with gravity, he gave up and just fell.
Due to his fall, he was knocked into a coma for 145 days. When he woke up, he was stunned by what he had seen. Never had he seen such beauty in his life. There were kryptonite crystals, diamonds, Rugby's etc. Him knowing that since he had never seen such things, that Amadioha might not have seen them too he summoned Amadioha and on his arrival, Amadioha bowed to him. Amadioha did not bow to him because he had gained extra ordinary powers but because he had looked like a god now.
Ofordile was clothed in a Nazy blue skintight overall, a cape and a pair of red Rubber boots. For Amadioha had never seen such so, Amadioha granted his servant authority over all of Krypton and in return, the servant granted him Jarhanpur which was a sister planet to Krypton.
It was on Jarhanpur that Amadioha had given birth to the first Aliens and human.
Alien is a term for a person who does not belong to a state, place, country or planet.
Amadioha had Two sons and two daughters. The first born of Amadioha was named Rama Khan which means earth shaker for his son had the ability to control all four elements; Fire, water, earth and air. Not only that, he had the ability to turn himself into those elements and roam worlds in seconds. The second and third children of Amadioha, Gamemnae and Tezumak had almost the exact powers as their father Amadioha but it was just that Gamemnae's powers where more technological inclined and Tezumak's Powers were more weather inclined. And the last child Sela. Nothing is really known about Sela but all we know is that he was the first human. He was born as a result of Amadioha copulating with the woman created by Isa which his second servant brought. Her name was chinenye. She married Sela Zo'el and together, they where the first humans, and they bore the first set of human children; meelash, guula, Kara Zo'el and Kal Zo'el.
To end it all, the first Kryptonians were Nigerian. And the first humans were Nigerians.

© 2020 Uzu Franklyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a beautiful piece, depicts the real African culture.
A fiction though, yet, beautiful.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Uzu Franklyn

3 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
A work of art. It is rich in historical details and slight humor.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2020
Last Updated on June 12, 2020
Tags: #fiction, #supernatural, #gods

Author

Uzu Franklyn
Uzu Franklyn

Lagos, Nigeria



About
Creativity is intelligence having fun. more..

Writing