Shoebox and the treasure map

Shoebox and the treasure map

A Story by Milena

    Once there was a wolf named Shoebox he was a clever young wolf. He had silver fur with a black spot on his ear and around his left eye. His best friend Rat who was a black wolf no other color polluted his fur. They never left each other except to go home. The pack was called Wakiza meaning determined worrier. One day Shoebox and rat went exploring with out the tribe. They had found a map near the river bead the night before and wanted to see where it leads. So the two friends set out to do just that. The map lead them all sorts of different places from misty hills to smelly dank bogs. But at the end was a grove of sinister looking trees. The two friends were cautious about approaching the grove. For when inside they began to have doubts about one another. “Hey Rat your not gona leave me are you?” he looked at Rat with an accusing look. “Why would I, you need me you big baby.” He said this with a façade grin on his face. Shoebox looked away in shame. Then they both got separated and scared by the noises they heard. Soon they found the treasure all it was, was a stone saying ‘you’ve traveled far for me you’ve traveled wide to see but found friendship is all you need’. They retuned home, hopes restored about each other and just in time for supper knowing they would be friends forever.   

© 2010 Milena


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

damn.
i wish i had a cool name like shoebox.
how does paperbag sound?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on July 22, 2010

Author

Milena
Milena

Honolulu, HI



About
Hey everyone I'm fourteen and new to the cafe. I love to write stories and i am working on my potery skills but i still suck. I am currently working on a book called In years a war could change. .. more..

Writing
BLAH BLAH

A Story by Milena


Maggie Maggie

A Poem by Milena