Preface: Sweet Subtletease

Preface: Sweet Subtletease

A Chapter by Amayrani Franco
"

Quite possibly the beginning of something longer.

"

"I love him- he was my first love, and my dearest childhood friend. I have loved him ever since I was four years old- I used to see him in the church courtyard, wearing his Sunday best, asking his parents questions about the gospel; and it would send my heart aflutter. We married right after high school. Young and in love... Maybe too young." declared the exquisite redhead, her eyes watering at the realization of her words.

"What exactly are you getting at? I have a business to run here." barked Alondra, exasperated... there was a special kind of fire in her eyes- was it fury? jealousy? lust?

"I just expected us to be better; to not succumb to the debilitating force of time; and yet here we are and I can just feel him slipping right through my fingers..." she was sobbing now, the tears leaving a dark trail of botched makeup on her porcelain skin, breathing so quickly that Alondra thought the small girl might just faint.

"And why should I care?" Alondra huffed. She raised an eyebrow, as if to make sure that the girl realized she was wasting her time.
Alondra began to turn on her heel; but before she could walk away her relentless companion shrieked- "I need you to help me fix it! I'll pay!"

Alondra turned back to look at her, the indignation in her eyes was visible- "A common w***e like me? The one you and your bourgeois friends judge and mock on the street? Bah! I don't know anything about love, much less how to fix one that has been broken a naive and inexperienced child like you Judith."
-"But you do know pleasure! You know passion! I want that... I NEED that in my marriage"

Alondra let her guard down and allowed the girl to follow her inside where they took a seat on a tattered black leather love seat.
-"Silly girl... Do you even have sex at all?"
-"Less so recently; and when we do, it feels empty and flat- more like an obligation, an errand that needs to be taken care of."
-"The answer is simple..." Alondra looked straight at Judith, placing her hand on her thigh- "you need foreplay."
- Judith pushed her hand off, "What? We have foreplay! Listen, I didn't come to you for useless advice. Stop dicking me around!"
-"No. You listen to me! You're 25 years old, it's time to act like a woman- the fact that you loved him as a child does not mean you should act like one in bed. I'm not talking about fooling around like teenagers- half blinded by lust or alcohol and ruining the culmination of it all with sloppy, fumbling hands that can hardly differentiate between a shirt button and a n****e. What you need is the kind of foreplay that can very well last all day long. The very subtle teasing that begins with something as simple as slowly dropping your robe prior to a bath, or leaving the door ajar so that your lover can watch as you lather and clean your body and hair. Getting ready for a date while wearing lace or silk, and putting on a few drops of his favorite perfume. I am talking about quiet whispers and hushed laughs on the way to dinner, innocent glances across the table that play a front for your desire and hunger. That barely-there grazing that makes you wonder if perhaps you imagined the contact; all the while resonating through every inch of your body. Slow dancing and batting your lashes. Taking in the scent of one another and laying chaste kisses on his neck and shoulders while making secret promises in public places. Maximize the wait before you can finally have one another."
-"Why should I do that? It seems foolish."
-"Have you ever gone a full day without eating?"
-"Yes..."
-"And the first meal you had after that was...?"
-"Decadent."
-"Exactly. A proper build up is what leads to a core shattering finish... That's what you came here searching for isn't it?"
-"I don't understand."
-"Sex isn't just a primal action; and it isn't the snooze button to some biological clock. Sex is poetry in motion- a song in which every breath is a melody, and every thrust its corresponding harmony. If you don't give it the attention it deserves- how can you expect anything but half-assed results?"
Judith said no more. She set some cash on the table and started to walk out the door with a quick and tightened pace. Alondra escorted her outside, smiling the knowing smile of a well seasoned lover.
"Lucky dog..." she thought as she walked back into her house. She closed the door; but was careful to leave it just a little ajar as she stepped out of her clothes.


© 2013 Amayrani Franco


Author's Note

Amayrani Franco
Like I said earlier; I do want to expand and add to this piece- I would like to get to know the characters on a deeper level; and I look forward to seeing this story grow. Let me know what you think!
xx
A

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just Beautiful
This was truly beautiful. Telling so many things in just a few words. I love this piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Added on June 26, 2013
Last Updated on June 26, 2013
Tags: fiction, erotic, romance


Author

Amayrani Franco
Amayrani Franco

San DIego, CA



About
I don't claim to be any good, and I'm not going to pretend that everyone will understand my work; but I do love writing- it has always been there for me and on more than one occasion it saved me from .. more..

Writing
Bluish Bluish

A Story by Amayrani Franco