WINTERS ARE GONE

WINTERS ARE GONE

A Story by Aadesh
"

A reality about truths of life

"

WINTERS ARE GONE



                                The terror of the winters are finally gone and hello to you summer sun. The warm, tepid breeze rushing into your face and shaking your whole body and making you forget every worry in your whole serious life. The same life you've been trying to control for forever. Change is not easy or painless, they say it is but who are they to say? Even adapting from winter to summer is a hell of a job so how can you say it is easy. Change can screw you up pretty bad. So you have got to figure something out, not for yourself but for the sake of the people around you.

                   We already know what our problem is, we always try to hide the truth from ourselves. What we must do is to lay down the walls in our heads and face the reality. In the shallow end of our deepest darkest sides, we know the truth but instead of accepting it, we run away from it. To keep our minds industrious, we try to indulge ourselves in some other stupid crap, crap we think affect us, crap we think is important in this piss poor world. We watch movies, play games, write something, we say its fun and sometimes it is, but most of the times it’s just a getaway from the reality. The reality of the change that haunts us. Sometimes we wake up in the middle of the night, trying to find the answers of all those questions like how we ended up here, in a place where winter lasts till the end of April.

                   Life is moving on miserably fast and the gap between us and the reality is widening. There are not a lot of places left to run. We can still try but the excruciating truth is that one day the reality will collide with our little comedy and will mess us up pretty badly. It’s hard to stand up alone in this crazy extravagant world so before its too late, find a person, a person to hold on to. A person who stays by your side in all the messed up times and you don’t forget to stand by their side because that’s the way it works. Life is not all sunshine and rainbows, it will beat you and keep you down and you will fall. But remember when you fall, try to look up because if you can look up you can get up and when you get up, you don’t just keep on moving, you go back and you beat the s**t out of life. There is only one way to success, when you make a mistake learn from it and wait for the last part its important, NEVER REPEAT IT AGAIN.

                   The night is dark and enigmatic, and here I am thinking to myself how only a single winter can change my life so drastically. There are hell a lot of things to figure out before it ends. Maybe all I am doing right now is trying to run away from the reality, creating my own comedy. I don’t care if anyone reads this or not but if I don’t write this I might feel like I am not doing anything in my life other than wasting it. So try to check yourself before you bloody wreck yourself.


~aadesh 2014

© 2014 Aadesh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on April 10, 2014
Last Updated on April 10, 2014
Tags: motivation, love, free, happy

Author

Aadesh
Aadesh

India



Writing