Win Over Betrayal

Win Over Betrayal

A Story by AASHI
"

A win over a broken heart.

"

                 WIN OVER BETRAYAL

Our eyes met again, the tinge instigated the spark of love after 482 days after the doomsday of the end of  our togetherness. We kept staring  each other, we stood still busy  diving into each other's eyes, unaware of the reality that we are being watched by his friends, they tried to divert his attention from me. I had fireflies all around me again. We never confronted our love, we never had to. It was always that our eyes did that for us. We both were immensely in love with each other again but suddenly I was interrupted, by just one thought, a thought which reminded me that it was all an illusion, an illusion of he being in love with me, I remembered 'the betrayal’. The day when I was humiliated and judged by my closest friends, it happened because of him! I trusted him, I shared every bit of my life with him but I was shocked and broken when he made our personal space public. He shared my life, our life to his sister(my roommate) and she declared it to the whole college.

         His one deed insulted me, people started calling me a s**t.He proclaimed everybody that I was into him to maintain his image.I was a s**t in front of my whole college.People commented on me every now and then.I was being harassed mentally but my love for him never allowed me for a single drop of tear.I was not in a state to believe that he did .I called him and all that he had to say was"Ruhi believe me,I didn't do.

My heart deeply in love with him believed every word he uttered but somewhere back into my mind I knew ,he lied.I pushed back those thoughts but I still had a hope he would confess the truth.I always believed he was different from other men.

       I believe  because his eyes speak,I have noticed his restlessness when I ignore him,I have seen him still stealing glances at me and smiling but again though how much I wish to fall in love with his dimples again I can never forget the humiliation of me being declared a w***e,for only one reason.I trusted him.I never wished to let him go,but if I don't I will have to let myself go.I have to make me believe that I am worth and I deserve myself much more than having him.So the journey of our untold love ends!

 

 

© 2015 AASHI


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

91 Views
Added on September 29, 2015
Last Updated on September 30, 2015
Tags: feelings, love.college

Author

AASHI
AASHI

Writing