I didn't do it!!!

I didn't do it!!!

A Chapter by Andrea A. Wentz
"

7/29/2008

"

Today I hit the 3rd trimester and felt so tired, yet couldn’t seem to fall asleep, but I still tried. As I was laying there, comfy in my bed, I heard Kay running through the house. Through a crack in my eye lids I saw her come in my room followed closely by Gina. This was a common occurrence when I left my door open, and I was too tired to protest the noise. I wasn’t actually falling asleep anyway so why bother.

 

Next thing I know THUWACK!!! Something slammed into my head, leaving one heck of a throbbing in it’s wake. Stunned I opened my eyes and with a glazed expression of "what just happened?" looked at Gina, who had a very good "deer in the headlights" expression painted across her face, then over to Kay. Her face seemed different, though I wasn’t sure how cause I don’t think I’d ever seen that look before! Suddenly she turned and jumped from the edge of the bed and turned to run full tilt out of the bedroom. Gina’s hand quickly shot up, not to stop her, but to point! Kay made it one step before vehemently attacking Gina’s pointing hand trying to knock it down as if getting it down would somehow eliminate her part in all this and I'd remain clueless!

 

Ah, the logic of a child.... Took me a while to stop laughing at the scene taking place in front of me, but eventually I managed.



© 2008 Andrea A. Wentz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A full lotion dispensing bottle. The kind with the hard plastic case on the outside. It hurt like the dickens!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


LOL! To Cute!
So what did you get hit with? Her hand?
Thanks for sharing this! It was really funny.

Aaron

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 29, 2008


Author

Andrea A. Wentz
Andrea A. Wentz

Phoenix, AZ



About
more..

Writing