Evan and Alice

Evan and Alice

A Story by ur_ginger_girl
"

I got the inspiration for this, from a dream I had everynight for a week. I really like this guy, hates me, but its kinda funny cuz he likes poetry, and hello, I consider myself a poet.

"

They were just ordinary, kids, in an ordinary school, in an ordinary town, but she liked him and he hated her aand she made it known. His name was Evan, he had red hair, blue eyes, a beer gut, and a beard (that matched his hair exactly in color), she was slightly overweight. her name was Alice she had shoulder length red hair and brown eyes, she loved everything about him but he hated her affection for him, and he especially hated her weight, it all started on a normal day Evan was eating breakfast, and Alice was trying hard not to stare at his a*s, "god I love his a*s" said alice "your obviously obsessed" said her homosexual friend Harris "but he is kinda sexy" suddenly evan walked to the end of their table. " I'm going to be blunt, my girlfriend is a psychopath, will you go to prom with me" said Evan  "yes, your girlfriend is a psychopath, look who finally caught on" said harris "f**k you" said Alice as she flipped Harris off. Harris laughed a deep but feminen laugh " I would love to go to prom with you, Evan" said alice. "I'll pick you up tonight at 8:00" said Evan.

 

                           000

 

Evan was true to his word and he picked alice up exactly at 8:00, he wore a black tux with a red bow tie and cumberbun, and Alice wore a beautiful tourquise dress. They arrived at the school in Evans truck  at about 8:15 and they walked in holding hands like a normal couple, every thing was fine untill they say evans ex-girlfriend ashley " you b***h she yelled" as she ran and tackled alice to the floor, they fought untill evan and Harris pulled them apart. Evan took alice outside where she started to cry and cling to him "look at my dress its f*****g ruined" she screamed Evan held her and rubbed her back loveingly " your dress is fine, but ya know this dance is doomed to suck, so whey dont we go somewhere else" Alice nodded, but as they were leaveing they were chloraformed.

 

                          000

 

They woke up in an octagonal room with blue tiled walls and a white tiled floor, they were laying together chained to the bed by heavy steal shackles. Alice began to sob uncontrollably as she bled heavily from her nose so evan pulled her close and wiped her nose with his hankerchief " don't cry baby, we'll be fine" Alice cried harder but then Evan heard her laugh a little " you called me baby" she said " I'm sorry, I wont call you that again if it bothers you" said evan "it doesnt bother me, Ive just never been called that" said Alice suddenly they both started laughing untill a voice comeing from somewhere in the room "if you love each other, undress each other" it said and they froze. "undress each other now!" screamed the voice "or you will be punished" " who are you" said evan " never mind that, undress now or you will be punished" Evan looked at alice and she nodded and turned so evan could unzip her dress , evan unzipped it. alice reached down and unbuckled his pants they undressed down to their underwear "keep going" said the voice " alice cried then turned so evan could unhook her bra then she took off evans boxers.

 

                  To be continued....

© 2012 ur_ginger_girl


Author's Note

ur_ginger_girl
my neck is getting sore so I'll add the rest later if enough people even care to read this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on October 23, 2012
Last Updated on October 23, 2012
Tags: love, romance, forced sex, babies, teenage, psycho