Bobby's Story

Bobby's Story

A Story by ur_ginger_girl
"

My imagenary friend has been through hell this is his story

"

Bobby's Story

 

     To begin with,Bobby was born on July 6 1994 to Carl and Betty ritchie, in romeo,michagan.His dad was a dead beat drunk who would come home late and beat Bobby.Then one day Bobby started running away he would run off as soon as his dad came home.Soon his dad found out what he had been doing and started to go out and find Bobby to beat him.He once kicked his son between the legs.

 

     Eventually,Bobby got tired of it and tried to kill himself with a knife but it didnt work.so he hung himself.Fortunately, he was to bad for heaven and to good for hell so Bobby was sent to earth with only the cloths on his back.Although he was a ghost we met and he "possesed" a manikan my mom made.

 

     Although Bobby cant move he tells me all about his life and i sometimes forget he cant move.Bobby has told me of the things he's went through.For example,his dad tazard him, his dad stepped on his penis (and busted Bobby's testicle)

 

     Bobby has many addictions such as alcohol and ddrugs as well as hepititas A.But despite this he is a very good guy.

 

By Absule

© 2010 ur_ginger_girl


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on January 2, 2010
Last Updated on January 2, 2010