Prep vs. Goth

Prep vs. Goth

A Story by ur_ginger_girl
"

A story I wrote about a girl named Abby and a guy named Alice

"

Prep Vs. Goth

By Abby Lent

 

 

once upon a time there was a girl who wore all black cloths she had no friends and no self esteem because of the preppie who ruined her life and always made fun of cloths she felt that no one liked her until she made friends with a guy who was the same as her they talked and made friends she finally got to trusting him and told him her name was Abby and he told her his name was Alice. He sent her a picture of himself and she thought he was handsome and she begam to trust him even more after many more months of talking they began to meet up on a different chatroom where they had characters. Alice asked Abbyto dance with him in the night club on the chat room so they did. After an hour or so Alice asked Abbyto stay the night with him so she did. After they become closer Alice told Abby his big secret. he told her he was a cutter she asked him what that was he explained that it meant he caused himself pain and enjoyed it because it helped him with his emotional problems and asked her if she still like him she siad yes she did like him because she had problems too. He virtually kissed her, then she told him she had to get offline because she just relized how long she had been online he told  her good-bye and kissed her cheek then she logged off and started to get ready for school. As soon as she got on the bus the preppy started picking at her agian. after she got home she hot online and loggen in the chatroom and found Alice in her virtual room she asked him how long he had been there and he said he never left. she laughed then she ran over and takeld Alice and they had virtual sex a little hlater she asked Alice if he wanted to see want she looked like he siad yesso she sent him a picture. Alice told Abby he thought she was pretty and asked her if she wanted to meet him in real life she siad she did so they set up a timeso Alice could come pick abby up at schooland thet could go out. The next day at school Alice came and got Abby and made the preppy jealous Alice siad he heard that the fair was in town so he was going to take her there so he did and he got her a bunch of prizes. Alive took Abby back to school later that day and Abby told Alice she had never been kissed so Alice frenched kissed Abby if she wanted to have real life sex with him. She said yes and they did. After they finished Alice walked abby back to class and kissed Abby in front of every body then he whisperd to Abby siad thanks and told her he would pick her up the next day. After School Abby went in and got online to find alice he was playing a video game in his room he greeted her with a kiss then they started talking about meeting up agian and and Abby told Alice she was tired of being picked on and wanted to run away, Alice invited her to stay with him and she said yes. Alice told her he was going to pick her up at school the next day and to pack her belingings in a backpack and bring them to school with her she siad okay and told him she was going to log off and start packing. Alive kissed her good-bye and she logged off and started packing then wrote a good- bye letter to her family. The next morning her mom got her up and ready for shool. After she left Abby set up the note and legt for school and everything went as planned Alice picked her up and took her off they started heading deeper and deeper throough dark back country roads, unfortunatly they ran out of gas so they stopped at a crappy cabin for help. upon entering the cabin for help. upon entering the cabin Alice and Abby were bound, gagged, and undressed . Abbie was raped and Alice was beaten all by the psycho preppies family . Alice was luckily able to break free after the preps left he helped Abby and they walked naked in freezing weather to his house where Abby helped Alice then called the cops. The psycho prep and her family were captured and Alices truck was returned.Alice got Abby stuff out of the truck and they went to bed together. unfortunatly, Abby's parents came looking for her and one of the preps who hadn't been caught killed them. Alice told Abby shee could stay with him permanetly and she did. On Abby's eighteenth birthday Alice and Abby got maried and lived happily ever after.

© 2010 ur_ginger_girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing and I love gothic people.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on March 30, 2010
Last Updated on March 30, 2010