Fantasy

Fantasy

A Story by ur_ginger_girl
"

a story about this weird fantasy if ppl like it I may continue it.

"

Colin and I would be in music class mrs. thacker would ask colin to sing and for some reason he would want me to sing with him sw we would sing "long legged guitar picking man" by johnny cash and june carter cash, and the class would like it so much they would ask us to play "collide" by kid rock and sheryl crow, The bell would ring and we would go to lunch, Colin would tell miles to f**k off and we would eat lunch together, then we would go to the rest of our classes, Colin would offer to drive me home, but instead of going straight there we would go get pizza and eat n his truck by the river, then we would get lost in conversation untill night fall. Then he would take me home but we would have phone sex all night.

       The next day, colin would drive me to school him heidi and I would eat breakfast together then we would go to our morning classes then we would work together in music then go to lunch together, then we would go to the rest of our classes. Then we would go get Kfc and take it to the cemetary to eat ontop of the mound then we would sit and talk and colin would remind me it was V-day and ask me to wear his class ring, to let the world know I was his girl. He would tell me his plans of going to college and aske me if I could wait I would say yes he would put his ring on me, then I would get a call from home and colin would walk me there he would kiss me good night giveing me my first kiss, then he would drive home ....

  To Be Continued....

© 2012 ur_ginger_girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

come on ppl please review if enough ppl like it I will make another installment. lmao

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012
Tags: love, KFC, food, cemetary