Introduction for the night break

Introduction for the night break

A Chapter by Aby Skaria
"

Words don't describe what we are. Actions lays some cover story. Many things happen not why you were born but they exists. Life is a read out story in HIS book of life. Every change is noticed & your.

"
Even as passage of time where we exist in midst our literally embodiment, there is a change price of time has laid on every fate so far written. One day another human climbed the uphills of calvary and cornered those existence. He imagined the greatest wish this route to the eternal guidance has gifted one man in the presence of the trinity. Far end there was a fire and much more than that it heard voices. He wanted to ran towards those terrains and help the miserable. Once again history rewinds  before true hearts moment this existence. If we had cornered this unique person when our own homes are striving from heat, cold and pain what will be the time with the teacher who just haven pieces of bread, way and hearts truest moment for this beginning in time. What are we doing when the entire nutshell of poverty, hunger and thirst are killing our own peak of existence? Can we preserve those days for another moment in time after our existence? Is there any role the guiding star from heaven ever cornered on this soil of Earth? These were some of the thoughts of those three stars in the sky that had been through journey of desert, oceans and wind in this tale of a human story.
"Have you seen the patch of children who just pickpocket some strangers?", Sam nodes.  Gelia, "You must be joking". "Children, come inside, the winter is going to be heavy? I have prepared some chicken curry and chapathi for dinner", Diya shouted at those playgrounds. Well, be beside the light, there is a roar happening soon, really? Your dad Sam is going to tell you some codes amidst our existence. This is going to be the theme. Really? We are anxious to know. Tell us briefly.
                                Who will win, Teacher or Children?
“ Don't you think there is a shade for the horizon? Where does shaping your destiny look for that shade?” don't you feel the same asked the teacher. In the hope of rewarding with a Jam puff, one of the students answered, leave us in the midst of that Jungle, and let us find the roots. At the expense of many, the teacher took them to the drunken land and told them, search for the graveyard. “Where are we? Have he done some wrong? Let him solve the puzzle by himself.” Said the eldest of the children and they returned back home tasting nothing from the way of learning. The master asked to the disciples, “What is going on? Where is my lost sheep of Israel?” You were lonely when you were left beaten among your choices made you believe that you are not the one who would search for laws outsmarted in this time but pursue till the end of the depth of soul and bottom of your heart. Teacher, had you been given this choice in time from a preoccupied land where your space resides? Can this be the shade of the horizon? You need to learn, keep and train yourself by the persistent dream, destiny and desire utmost besides the candle that will melt away as you look in search of the roots for the role time has given you. Your day always starts in an aging graveyard where teacher gave his life for your life. It is unto death that you may fall in those shades besides him that has given you this challenge. Life has many roles like this teacher in his many forms. So beware where they land you besides the shade where you start your day. :)
This is just the day one stepping ahead inside our soul to be reunited. And our days  may be without book and pen. Just notes make your presence outline before the lasting presence here when they rhythm your being. :) 


© 2011 Aby Skaria


Author's Note

Aby Skaria
Have a glistening word of imagination when you can paint in a canvas one direction beyond sky limit? This is the best note I can assure you here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on October 2, 2011
Last Updated on October 2, 2011
Tags: Teacher, Lesson with children


Author

Aby Skaria
Aby Skaria

Cochin, Kerala, India



About
In harmony with time, I find this knot on pages here, a new rediscovery over celebrating one gifted season. As a person who have been once over lovely bunch of life's garden for inimitable strength am.. more..

Writing