Mini Mental Status Examination

Mini Mental Status Examination

A Story by ACOUSTICSHOE

 

I told him it was still summer, and he told me that he heard a man singing beautifully on the street the night before.
I told him I was thinking of three things...
1 the sound of crickets frying in the sun.
2 the correct way to cast a fishing net.
3 that my fathers' house has many mansions. and that I finally knew what it meant.
and that i am no exception.
I told him that his pen was a dagger,
and that my watch was a rose fading in my hands. I told him that the world was already backwards, why make it worse?
I drew a butterfly on a piece of paper for you, and I colored the body blue where the wings overlapped . I saw you looking at it and you closed on eye at a time. and then you looked at me with a smile.
No "if's" "ands" or "buts"
Later you told me what time it was and the name of the place where we were. I said your name like a cool refreshing cloth, like wiping away food from someones mouth.
There are times when I wonder why I did.

© 2008 ACOUSTICSHOE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on November 24, 2008

Author

ACOUSTICSHOE
ACOUSTICSHOE

WALES, United Kingdom



About
I have been a writer all of my life and probably in other lives as well. I'm not sure how it began, I honestly think I was born this way as I think every writer is. Just born that way. You cannot lear.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5