the human being

the human being

A Story by jon smith

                    I am going to propose a question to the masses.  With all of the current issues that we face in the world today, what is the ultimate solution or more importantly; where should we look for the answers? There has to be an answer or more so a reason for everything that is going on in the world. Where is all of this stuff coming from? Have you ever been looking for your glasses when they are right on your head? This is the same thing i beleive is happening with us as a race of beings. I am purporting the theory that turning our focus towards the human body as a source of a answers to ample questions that we may have about the earth, the universe etc. I am saying that it is also a source of answers to numerous global problems as well as the ideal model for different systems(political, social, etc) It can teach us everything. We have heard of that old adage "as above so below, as within so without" This is what my series of papers is going to be about.
First in order for us to move forward. We must gather the facts about the human body and its workings. A course in biology will take care of this. We know that the body is composed of twelve systems. Each of these systems are interconnected just like the planetary system. See what we are going to do is we are going to take all the ideas of the body and apply it to everything else. See an idea itself is intangible and unseen and so anything that is unseen can move effortlessly and take other forms. What are these ideas? We know that we have a body for one, thats the first idea we are going to be dealing with. The second Idea is the system, there are 12 of them which are composed of organs which are which contain tissues which contain cells which contain organelles. The third idea is that it has a function.   Upon these 3 ideas rest a host of others which we will be covering in the coming essays. Right now I only want to discuss the facts. So lets look just a little closer at these ideas.
The first one was that idea of the body. What is the idea of the body? Well what is the definition of the word body as it relates to the human being? Body is defined as a group of individuals organized for some purpose. Let us tweak that for a minute. Body can be defined as a group of things organized for some purpose.   Any group of individuals or things that come together for a purpose is considered a body. The human race is one body split up into different systems(governments). We know that these systems relate and interrelate to each other.   All of this might sound simple but again im laying a foundation of ideas for the coming essays.
 The second idea was that the 12 systems make up the body. What is a system? A system is a group of related parts that work together.experience  As i mentioned; a system as it relates to the earth is a government, now within these governments or systems, you have organs. What would be the organs of the government? The organs would be the cabinet of the government, the tissues would be the agencies and the cells would then be the individuals.   
What about the third idea; the body has a function? A function is a specific purpose(there goes that word purpose) of something. The function or purpose of the human body is to help man experience everything on this plane of existence.  These are the ideas that I will be using in this series of essays. Feel free to disprove me with your thoughts.

© 2016 jon smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am interested in your premise, to critique the world using the human biological system. I am intrigued by any writing that tries to find meaning in the large and small parts of our everyday lives.
Some practical matters about the submission: "believe" is misspelled in the first paragraph; "purporting" may not be the best word for this section as it is often used to mean "claiming falsely" but perhaps I missed some nuance here; in paragraph 2 you use the word "which" several times in a sentence and I am not sure I follow the meaning, this may just be a typo; similarly, in the first sentence of the second to the last paragraph "together.experience As I mentioned;" is confusing, perhaps another typo.
I hope this helps you in your writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on April 2, 2016
Last Updated on April 2, 2016