Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Adam Creech

Night, 23rd floor of one of the most prestigious hotels in Tokyo. Rain falls outside it drizzles down the window. Thunder cracks shaking the building. Below sits a city on the verge of revolt. The east and west sides of the cities, controlled by two separate gangs. The Marizas, lead by Don Yakuza Mariza, control the east side. And The Azuras and Don Ming Azura in the west.

And in the center, ruins. Years of constant war has left thousands homeless and even more dead. Out of the ashes of Tokyo a third group of rebels have arose. They call themselves The Order. They fight to protect what's left of Tokyo.

The leader of The Order is a man heavily cloaked in shadows. He calls himself Darkness, but his real name is unknown. And that is where our story begins. The Order, for some time now, has been planning an attack on The Marizas.

Darkness stands facing the window of the Arguyal Hotel looking out at the city. Lightning strikes somewhere nearby painting a vivid picture of a thin man dressed in all black the hilts it two swords extending from a black backpack with neon pipping. A long black trench coat. At his belt two handguns equipped with a silencer and scope. Also a set if 3 throwing knives sit in a leather sheath attached to his belt. Two grappling hooks are attached to thick wires at his waist.


© 2013 Adam Creech


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 29, 2013


Author

Adam Creech
Adam Creech

NC



Writing
Unknown Unknown

A Book by Adam Creech