Chapter - II (The Attic) PART 2

Chapter - II (The Attic) PART 2

A Chapter by Adrams Demons
"

Don't go in the attic...

"

Chapter - II (The Attic) ~ PART FINAL

I called out for Macy in panic as I approached the ladder but received no response. My heart was racing fast as i called out for Macy to stop playing hide & seek. I mounted the ladder fast, crowbar firmly in my hand. A sickening stench start inhaling in my nose as i come halfway up the ladder and i struggled to maintain my balance.

My head cleared the top of the ladder and i nearly lost my grip on the ladder as my eyes looked at the horror before me. Human heads in varying states of decomposition adorned as they were placed against the walls of the attic. The only source of light came from a small, but dark window. A slight movement in the corner of the room pulled me back from the horrifying stunned state to the present situation.

 

“Find Macy”.  I said to myself.

 

I moved towards the corner with great courage because at that moment that only thought i have is to find her, my right hand tightly gripping the crowbar, as i finally found Macy lying on an old bloodstained table with her clothes ripped apart flashing her bare skin. She was unconscious with a head wound and it appeared as though something had been gnawing on her leg. Suddenly the trapdoor slammed shut behind me and I heard the metallic click of a lock sliding.

A dark shadow emerged from the opposite side of the attic, standing silently in its presence. Then suddenly the rattling sound of a heavy chain, at the end of which seemed like a dog crawling. It slowly creeped forward and I realized, to my horror, that it was not a dog at the end of a chain but a dead man crawling on all fours with its torso upwards and head twisted straight.

There wasn’t any dramatic showdown that you usually see in the movies. There wasn’t time for that.

The next few moments passed in a blur stunned condition as if every part of my body shuts down despite my effort of moving. Obviously I wasn’t going to leave Macy behind, so I immediately take my stance and charged my attack with the crowbar raised high above my head. I quickly closed the distance between us and brought the crowbar down upon its head with a sickening crunch. The creature turned its body in round towards sideways, as if there were no bones in it and scurried back into a dark corner, dragging the chain behind with it. I hurriedly unlocked the trapdoor and half carried half dragged Macy out of the attic and down onto the second floor. We barely got down and fall a little from the ladder, I hurried back and seal the bolt from outside the attic after which I immediately called the police.

I have been awake for the past 24 hours and am sitting in the hospital next to Macy right now. The doctors tell me that she will likely be released tomorrow. Her wounds were mostly superficial, a nasty hit on her head and some skin torn off her leg. Thankfully she doesn’t remember much due to the blow she took to the head. A detective interviewed both of us a few hours ago. The whole situation was sickening. The dark shadow figure and the unholy twisted creature I had struck in the head was nowhere to be found.

Police have investigated the attic and found the skeleton buried under the heavy rusty chains and identified the severed heads on the wall. The creature in chains was said to be the previous owner of the house who was an old man, who along with his entire family had disappeared fourteen years earlier and the heads were of his family members. The detective’s theory is that the shadow was of the murderer who had killed the family living in the house fourteen years ago and moved into that house, keeping the old man as a pet in chains.

The secret of glow also came into light as many witnesses who passed around this mansion confirmed that they have seen some strange glow coming and going through the window of the attic which makes things more clear that it may have been the lost spirit of the dead murderer or maybe of the others who had died in there. But I kept it from my wife and I will make sure never to mention it in my life.

The photos that the detective showed me of the skeleton, just for identification purpose, left me with a horrifying surprise, it was a normal old skeleton, nothing compared to the twisted skinned moving corpse I saw dragging and crawling itself in the attic. I stayed quiet and stunned with no expression but fear in my heart and mind. The only thought that makes sense to me is that it was the lost spirit of the old man who possessed its own skeleton or some other demonic power who was haunting the attic. But finally that came to end by chance, if only I wouldn’t have the crow bar to protect me, it could go worse.

And now there is no way in hell that Macy and I are moving back into that house. I plan to call my parents in the morning and make plans to settle somewhere else. We will be moving back to England as soon as Macy is released from the hospital. Our experiment to buy grand mansion has come to an abrupt and terrifying end. No More Experiments with the old houses.
~ END ~  Paranormal Mansion ~ Finished


© 2017 Adrams Demons


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Adrams Demons
Read and Dream

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on October 20, 2017
Last Updated on October 20, 2017
Tags: h


Author

Adrams Demons
Adrams Demons

England , United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Just wanting to live life face to face and will succeed in my destiny my love and my purpose, all my stories or just a story will be based on it But that's not it my story will be on love, gore, r.. more..

Writing