0002

0002

A Story by Aekmy

“It takes literally two seconds for me to pull this trigger.” Several voices encouraged me and, though they originated from an insane place, I considered their ideas. Pleasure overcame my face when the warmth of his pleading voice caressed my ears, carrying my disturbed mind further from the current situation. Looking at the weapon in my hand, the device I’d claimed to end my life, I realized that there were more dignified ways to leave behind the catalysts that caused me to cry silver pools of tears nightly. Therefore, I set it down softly and paused to feel the rush of emotion in the room, the flood of warm tears spilling down my hot cheeks, and, in but a second, his perspiring hands clutching my arms and pulling me close, allowing me to feel the erratic thumping of his terrified heart attempting to beat along with mine.
“Everything is so fragile, Kayla, and in this crazy world, you counteract every mishap, every accident, or wrongdoing - you are the balance I cling to, the insane fiber that holds me together. If you leave, I can promise I’ll follow suit quickly because I can’t live a day without you.”

© 2011 Aekmy


Author's Note

Aekmy
Something I was kicking around. Thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its cute, its different but cute none the less.
-a

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jane Doe

10 Years Ago

Because it enlightens those who criticize others for suicide I use cute as a wide defined term but i.. read more
Aekmy

10 Years Ago

I apologize for kind of blowing up. Suicide and this paragraph are significant to me. Next time, may.. read more
Jane Doe

10 Years Ago

i's okay and I understand completely I will keep that in mind

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

613 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 23, 2011
Last Updated on December 23, 2011

Author

Aekmy
Aekmy

There is beauty is uniqueness. Embrace the strange or perish in the ordinary.



About
"Leaving the page of the book carelessly open, something unsaid, the phone off the hook and the love, whatever it was, an infection. - Anne Sexton" more..

Writing
0003 0003

A Story by Aekmy