Wordless

Wordless

A Poem by Blue
"

Aug. 17, 2014

"
The conversations had gone stale
Our blushing cheeks were painted pale
The coffee cold
The stories old
And I don't know what's in your head.

The hours dragged on and I did wait
Until the clock confirmed it's late
You went away
I paused to stay
To read between the lines unsaid.

Am I no longer loved by you?
Are there some things I did not do?
What can I mend?
Is this the end?
Oh, I don't know what's in your head!

© 2014 Blue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whats with all the emotional, heartbreaking pieces Miss Blue?
Very deep, and meaningful but so sad.
Yet very romantic. You seem to write allot of romantic stuff to, the sad heartbreaking, romantic pieces, but still lol.
I enjoyed this one to.
Keep writing :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
silence speaks many things, good or bad. And this represent the bad part, the sad part of muteness, a blockage, a lump stuck - unspoken truth... very sad piece, many can relate to its sentiments, well done, my friend & kabayan. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


miscommunication can put a torturous strain on relationships. The words unsaid makes one unsure about the status of the affair. Your poem articulates this clearly. Quite a well written poem.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I feel the confirmation of uncertainty in the cold air where it is confirmed between the wordless lines. Hours drag and in the end we seek the right answers. It is testified by the narrators questioning of her self and the relationship in general. Excellent...:)...................

Posted 9 Years Ago


Its going right to my favourites...Beautiful....

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow, a powerful poem about how relationships can sour and how sometimes even people we love can be mysteries to us. The uncertainty and fearfulness of the speaker paints a very clear picture of a situation that many of us have gone through. This is a really well done poem, it is the type that you remember long after you have read it. Beautifully done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


very sad when there is a certain coldness that exists, and not just the coffee...that is just representative of the feelings from the significant other that have lost their heat.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Blue

9 Years Ago

True. Thank you, sir Jacob.
When you start to notice a difference in your loved one, especially if they seem distant it is hard not to have questions bout why. A smooth poem despite the rough emotional plea.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Blue

9 Years Ago

It's frustrating, isn't it? Thank you, Dale.
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

Very frustrating indeed.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

352 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 17, 2014
Last Updated on August 18, 2014

Author

Blue
Blue

City of Love, Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
Hi, there! I don't know who I really am but let's start with my name. I am Arzel Joy, otherwise known as Blue here in WC. I have more pressing matters at hand so I have reduced my time spent on th.. more..

Writing
Please Tell Him Please Tell Him

A Poem by Blue


Sank, Saved Sank, Saved

A Poem by Blue


Drowning Drowning

A Poem by Blue