Chapter 1 - 12 Years Old

Chapter 1 - 12 Years Old

A Chapter by I Hate Humans

  I lit the cigarette and took a long drag, like I knew what I was doing. I coughed loudly and Michelangelo smirked. "F**k you," I said in between coughs. "It's my first time."
  Cosmo laughed and took a drag of his cigarette. "It isn't that bad, Allie," he told me.
  I coughed again. "Yes-it-is," I said. I continued to cough like a maniac. I felt embarrassed and stupid so I threw it on the ground. "I'm done."
  They continued to laugh at me like I was insane and I started to walk home. For a second I was worried that the smell of the smoke would stick to my clothes, then I realized that the whole damned house smells like smoke so I would be okay. 
  I was walking when Carter showed up out of nowhere. "Hey, Alice," he said to me. His lips were cut up and chapped and he looked like he had been doing cocaine for the past seven years without stopping. 
  "Hi, Carter," I replied. 
  "Did you hear about that nerdy kid Gus whatever his name is?" he asked.
  I rolled my eyes because everyone has heard about 'that nerdy kid Gus' but I said, "no" just to make Carter super happy.
  He lit up. "He and that weird chick Amber are like a thing," he told me.
  "No f*****g way," I said sarcastically. I just wanted this kid to leave me alone. 
  "Yeah f*****g way!" he told me. "That kid is a total creep."
  I agree even though I didn't really care for Gustavo or Amber or whatever their names were. All I knew is that they really loved each other but they were too big of p*****s do anything about it.
   I continued to walk with Carter sort of following me and saying random things until I got so sick of his voice going through my ear drums I told him to f**k off. 
  Reflection
  Now that I look back on it, I wasn't sick of his voice. I was just sick of people at the moment. I was young and hormonal and I felt embarrassed and naked in a way. 
  But whatever. 


© 2011 I Hate Humans


Author's Note

I Hate Humans
I will include a small reflection at the end of every chapter :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want to hear more! It breaks my heart though that this character seems sad. I don't know what it is yet, but I can hear the sadness in the words.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Excellent, I loved it. I remember Carter, wasn't he on here for a time?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Keep going :P I want more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
idk
Love it. Can't wait for more. You need to keep going! I neeeeeeeed moreee!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011


Author

I Hate Humans
I Hate Humans

F**k off



About
I like Norma Jean and my favourite movie is Finding Nemo more..

Writing