Would you help me?

Would you help me?

A Poem by Ican'trightwrite
"

Does it really matter?

"

I can't make it anymore.

 

I just want to blow in the wind free and away from all that holds you down.

 

Nothing holds me anymore and that's my problem.  If I was like you I would be happy.  I could be something less if I tried.  But it's useless. It's like you trying to be like me.  Get the f**k away from me you don't have a soul you damn animals.

 

Enter my kingdom if you want to try to be something more.

 

But it's no use.

 

Try to make an effort to want people to come around but it's no use it's no use it never was and never will be.

 

Making a man immortal is easy making a man legend is harder still and none of you are legends and maybe I'm just fucked up to think that I'm better then you.  Maybe I'm in the same fucked up space to believe lies like these do you understand everything or just think you do.

 

Be honset with yourself.  Unless your ego is so far out in front you can't tell that lie to yourself is the worst thing that you could do.

 

Now f**k it f**k it all.  You'll never live past 90.  Like a number really matters.  You could live a full life in 6 or in a f*****g year but you would need 1,000 to understand a little of what is right out in front you f**k you and f**k all that you hold and all that you stand on. 

 

I don't even know why I try anymore.

© 2008 Ican'trightwrite


Author's Note

Ican'trightwrite
If this really sucks it's cause like most things that I write I didn't edit although I will if you point things out to me. I wrote while listening to two songs. I trust you to kill me. And Birth to Death. The first one is by Roco Deluca and the burden and the other one was fetured in Gus Van Sants last days so I like crappy movies and now you know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

First, yes, I probably would help you. Second, yes, it does really matter.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on May 12, 2008
Last Updated on May 12, 2008