numb

numb

A Poem by Ican'trightwrite
"

can't think of a good title for this

"

 

Just so sick and tired of being sick and tired and not feeling anymore then feeling like my whole life is in purgatory. Not really feeling sad and not really feeling happy. Just feeling more like something in the middle. Maybe then I could write a little more something different then the stuff that you read at this moment. Are you told like me that you’re really good at this trade? That it’s something that you didn’t think that you were good at and then bam! You look at the stuff that you did write years ago and then realize that it doesn’t sound like a child.  Sure there are things in it that you would like to change but overall you think to yourself this could get published.
 
Then you look at your life you keep saying that to yourself I would like to see this on a book self. Well have you ever been to a warehouse. See how many people’s hopes and dreams aren’t being looked at.  Even this is just some bytes that isn’t getting paid attention to at the moment.  Look at me look at me. I have something to say and you’re not even listening to what I have to say.  You just nod your head along and think that was swell.  But I’m not going to share this with anyone.
 
In the end like the pieces that I write here I don’t matter. I die and it’s not something that you’re going to say to yourself I need to go that funeral.  Besides that what good does that do to the dead? I came here to pay my respects. Well respect me when I’m alive damn it, it does me no good when I’m six feet under.

© 2008 Ican'trightwrite


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on July 28, 2008




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5