The Thought

The Thought

A Story by Michael Reisman

She turned over in her bed and put her hand under the pillow. Just before falling asleep, Katy thought about giving Michael a goodnight kiss in own mind. He lived in a different state as he was now also in bed ready for sleep. Michael felt a kiss on his cheek and an image of Katy appeared in his mind as he turned over and put his hand under the pillow. The next day, just before waking, he gave Katy a good morning kiss. She felt it as an image of Michael appeared in her mind. Maybe distance has no boundaries when it comes to a simple act of thinking about the other. Case in point, in this short love story about Katy and Michael...

© 2017 Michael Reisman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was a nice poem, with a positive life to it. I think you need to watch your grammar usage as your wording needs a little help. It is the first time I have read a short story such as this one, but reading it, I thought your thought processes were complete, you didn't jump around and lose me, your story was cute and easy reading, with a solid beginning and end.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

710 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2017
Last Updated on October 31, 2017
Tags: romance, short story, fiction, fantasy

Author

Michael Reisman
Michael Reisman

Eastchester, NY



About
My new website is My new website is michaelsbooksofshortstories.godaddysites.com My email address is [email protected] more..

Writing