A way and the moment of our lives

A way and the moment of our lives

A Story by AirWind
"

A short thought that filled me in a brief moment. An expression of a feeling that pierced my heart.

"

We struggle in our lives, we fight, we try to push through, to achieve our goals, to find the truth.


All the darkness that strikes us on our way, all the pain, anger and demise �" this is all part of our way, part of our lives, of who we are and who we will become.


Every moment spent in our lives is one of a kind, is a moment of our own and the moment of us all. As we walk our path we collide with each other making jet another path that leads us to the answer, to the meaning of our puny lives in this endless and eternal universe.

© 2012 AirWind


Author's Note

AirWind
That is a pure draft of what I wrote, didn't give it much editing, but I think this way it should carry the true meaning of the moment and the feelings I had the moment I wrote this. Tell me what you think :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012
Tags: Life, moment, thought

Author

AirWind
AirWind

Vilnius, Lithuania



About
Hello, I'm AirWind. I'm not very good at writing, especially in English, because It's not my native language. But from time to time I experiment and try to write something in English too. So please be.. more..

Writing