Preface and Author's comment

Preface and Author's comment

A Chapter by aj milton

I have just started writing this second part.  I will add parts here on Writers Cafe.... until it gets published on Amazon later this year. 

This continues the story started in Babysitter Blues (Vol 1)

Synopsis 

Jay is an eighteen-year-old student just finishing senior high school and hoping to go to university after the summer vacation. She has been babysitting to help fund her college expenses. One of her main clients are Luke and Donna Taylor and their four-year-old daughter Sasha. The Taylor’s marriage is fracturing and Luke and Jay are drawn to each other….

 

Excerpt from the final chapter of Volume 1


~ Jay ~


My life was wonderful, scary, complicated. I felt reasonably in control of my school work and my student life. But everything else was a bit harder to get a handle on. My relationship with Luke had gone from fantasy to full-on in just a few days. Donna’s behavior made me nervous, but I trusted Luke. His calm strength made me trust him, and I felt safe when I was with him.

 

I sat in the back of the car with Sasha as we drove north into the forest and towards the lakes. We had been playing games, but now the gentle rhythm of the tires on the road and the trees rippling past the window were playing a lullaby for the cute four-year-old. Her eyelids were drooping, and she would be dozing off any minute now. It felt wonderful to get out of the city. The beauty of the wilderness and the deep blue of the sky called to me with those deep primal feelings of oneness with nature.

 

That recent evening with Luke had changed something for me. After dinner, we had curled up on the couch together to watch a movie. Suddenly it wasn’t only about sex and passion, we had in some way become a couple. I was ready to face not just the weekend, but the months ahead whatever they might bring. And to be with this gorgeous man who had turned me into a woman and who seemed determined to be a rock for me to lean on. In turn, I would support him and explore the deep feelings that I knew were growing inside me.





© 2017 aj milton


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on August 3, 2017
Last Updated on August 3, 2017


Author

aj milton
aj milton

Hampshire, United Kingdom



About
I read mostly fantasy and sci-fi, but as an author I write mostly Adult Romance / Erotica fiction. I enjoy reading poetry which touches my heart, but I'm not a poet, so don't expect me to critique .. more..

Writing