Moments

Moments

A Story by Y.S.F
"

Getting out is the only goal. This is the first story I'm publishing. Hope you enjoy it even for a few seconds.

"
Silence. No sound at all. Jafar moved as slow as he could. All of a sudden, he felt a movement from somewhere else which caused him to stop dead in his tracks. The position he found himself in was too uncomfortable to stay in for a long period of time. His leg began to ache from carrying all of his weight on it. Sweat began to dribble down his forehead. It was hot in there and he felt it even more given the situation. Whatever moved earlier stopped its activity, however, so Jafar returned to his slow travel towards the exit door on his right. Each step he took made his shoulders stiffen up more and more, and his muscles tense up elsewhere on his body. He cursed the moment he chose to come to this place. After long and miserable moments, he finally reached the blessed door, which would have been relatively close to him in any other normal situation. He looked outside through the door's little window to look at his safe getaway.

Jafar's hand reached to the door ever so slowly until it made contact. He was full of nerves. This was it. No second chance. Jafar gripped the handle and opened the door as fast as he could. The door flew open and he ran to the other side quickly. He slammed the door shut and turned the already placed key to lock the door immediately. Jafar took a few steps away, but couldn't help looking back at the door one more time. Suddenly, a large shadowy and featureless figure appeared incredibly fast and hugged the door. It started making a deep and unreasonably loud sound, as if a ship's horn went off close by. Jafar's heart beat very fast as the panic set in. He didn't move a muscle. He couldn't move a muscle as all his worst fears from his imagination appeared before him. He started to realise that he needed to do something. So, he did what he knew best. Jafar started running towards the other direction of that abandoned warehouse, and he never returned to it ever again.

© 2021 Y.S.F


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

im inlove with this!! i love how i can almost imagine the story happening inside my head

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice story. It was very suspenseful.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Y.S.F

3 Years Ago

Thanks so much for reading, Ikbryson.
This was a very suspenseful story, Y.S.F.!!!
The imagery was great in this and I enjoyed the little read :)

100/100

Welcome to the wc!!!

Nix ❤️

Posted 3 Years Ago


Y.S.F

3 Years Ago

Thank you for the words of encouragement, Nix. It is much appreciated. And thanks for the warm welco.. read more
Nix is typing...

3 Years Ago

You are very welcome! I hope you like it here! I only joined on the ninth (Of January) and the peopl.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2021
Last Updated on January 28, 2021
Tags: Suspense, horror

Author

Y.S.F
Y.S.F

Kuwait



About
Would like to try writing for fun. more..

Writing
Rose Rose

A Poem by Y.S.F


Light Light

A Poem by Y.S.F


Her Eyes Her Eyes

A Poem by Y.S.F