Resident

Resident

A Story by Y.S.F
"

Hell

"
There exists a hell where a single resident represents the entirety of its occupants. The Resident can move freely within it, but he cannot tell where he is going. This hell spans the whole world, but only from the eyes of this resident. He can yell, extend his arms and hands, do whatever he likes, yet that hell had no end to it no matter what. He thinks that it is a shame there seems to be no edges nor boundaries to this awful place. He is stuck. However, every now and then, he feels he can see something different in the far distance, though he is not sure. Walking endlessly, he sometimes wonders if it simply seems to him as something that only appears real like a mirage, and that the whole journey has lead him to where he began. He is not sure. That lack of certainty has a strange effect on the Resident. The more unsure he feels, the more that terrible, suffocating hell seems to extend, and the more he feels the urge to keep walking towards that possibly fleeting image far up in the hazy, dark distance.

© 2023 Y.S.F


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on July 10, 2022
Last Updated on December 30, 2023

Author

Y.S.F
Y.S.F

Kuwait



About
Would like to try writing for fun. more..

Writing
Rose Rose

A Poem by Y.S.F


Light Light

A Poem by Y.S.F


Her Eyes Her Eyes

A Poem by Y.S.F