Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Alexandra

It was a dark night. The darkest perhaps, of all the nights I'd survived. I didn't know what to do... I helplessly cried, curled into a ball, shriveled up like a dried leaf dying away. I couldn't take it anymore. This world gave me nothing but pain. How much was I to endure? After all, I was indeed just a human being. It was when I thought death was the only answer. But he...proved me wrong. I don't remember much of what happened that night...but I certainly can't forget the feeling of his arms going around me, pulling me towards his heart. And the next moment, I opened my eyes to find myself in a different world... a world with a moonless sky.

Before I had time to speak, he came to me, and with a devilish smirk he told me, "Moon lit skies with stars in the back... too mainstream don't you think? So I got rid of the moon and all those annoying stars, and replaced them with dark cloudy skies. Isn’t that what you prefer... love?"

I stood there rendered speechless. From then on, I walked in a world where I belonged, in a hollow void of darkness.

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Alexandra


Author's Note

Alexandra
Okay, so this is the story version of the poem I wrote. i hope you guys enjoy!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A little short but very descriptive. Keep it up this has potential.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2014
Last Updated on March 8, 2014
Tags: Mystery, Thriller, Love, Murder


Author

Alexandra
Alexandra

Dhaka , Bangladesh



About
I really suck when it comes to intros, but here goes. I write because its the only way out for me. Out of the nightmares that haunt me. I've been scarred, deeply. If you've read my poems (which i .. more..

Writing