Seeking Revenge

Seeking Revenge

A Stage Play by Exa Lectric
"

A vampire attacks another vampire.

"

 

Narrator: In a small town outside of Malibu, California lived a family. They were not a normal family although they tried to seem normal. This is the story of how they came to be.

 

Scene One: Murky forest.

 

Lights dim. Mist appears.

 

Narrator: An evil bloodlusting vampire was hunting Edward and his sister. This is their final battle. Edward had a feeling he wouldn’t make it out, alive.

 

Vincent: Ah, here you are Edward. I was afraid you wouldn’t show. And what do we have here? I see you have brought little Margaret with you too. I guess I shall have to change her as well. But as I always say ‘the more the merrier’. Anyway shall we get down to business?

 

Vincent moves closer to Margaret. Edward changed his stance into a defensive position around Margaret.

 

Narrator: Vincent was very angry with Edward. And Edward had no idea what was in store for himself and his little sister. This one decision changed his whole life.

 

Vincent: You have a choice Edward. You can leave now and I will finish you off when you are asleep. Or you can stay and see what happens. But it’s your fate. I personally would like the second option, but only because it is more fun for me.

 

Edward: I’m staying. Marg go. If I don’t come back, move to Malibu and find our uncle. He will take you under his wing.

 

Margaret: But Edward. Be serious. I am not going to leave you here alone. If you chose to stay I will stay too. Mom said to look out for each other. And abandoning you at a time like this would not make her happy.

 

Vincent: Well it looks like more fun for me. And a much more painful death for you. Shall I begin?

 

Edward: Do your worst.

 

Vincent and Edward begin circling each other. Margaret steppes back. Vincent charges for Edward pinning him down to the ground. A scream erupts from Margaret’s throat. Vincent puts his razor sharp teeth to Edward’s throat. Margaret takes a leap toward Vincent and knocks him off, giving Edward a chance to escape.

 

Stage goes black as screaming begins.

 

Scene Two: The Awakening

 

Murky Forest is light. Margaret and Edward lie on ground. Blood all around them. Vincent is gone.

 

Narrator: Amazingly Margaret and Edward survive the attack. They remember everything that had happened. Now they have become what they once feared.

 

Edward: Voice is tired. Marg? Are you there?

 

Margaret: Sits up from her resting place and speaks with a slur. Yes. What happened to me?

 

Edward: I’m still trying to figure that out. But do you also have a feeling of thirst?

 

Edward stands up.

 

Margaret: Stands up and walks toward Edward. Yes, Edward as a matter of fact I do. I don’t want milk or water though. I want, I want, I want blood!!!

 

Edward: I think Vincent changed us. I mean literary. Why else would we of survived? And why else would we want blood?

 

Margaret pauses to think while Edward looks around.

 

Margaret: You think we’re, we’re Vampires?!?!

 

Edward: Yeah. I guess. That explains it. And I’m not going to rest until Vincent is gone. Now I can over power him. If I could size up to him before I had his strength, he will be no match for me now.

 

Margaret places hand over mouth with a shocked expression. Lights go out.

 

Scene Three: Stalking

 

Narrator: Edward and Margaret head out to find Vincent. They spend many months trying to find him while also enhancing their strength. But finally they find him and another battle arouses.

 

Edward: We meet again. But this time I plan to win.

 

Vincent laughs as he steps closer to Edward.

 

Vincent: Why I doubt you’ll beat me but you may put up a better fight. I was hoping you would of brought Margaret. She was always fun to taunt.

 

Edward: She decided to let me do this on my own. She always had a feeling for you, and she didn’t want to see you die like this. So she stayed at home while I did the dirty work.

 

Vincent:  Well then I’ll just have to go tell her about your death myself.

 

Edward: I doubt that.

 

Vincent started toward Edward and took a few swings at him. Edward dodges every one.

 

Vincent: Have you decided to reconsider your decision?

 

Edward: Nope.

 

Edward kicks Vincent and he stumbles backward. Edward lunges pinning Vincent to the ground. Edward grabs his windpipe and begins to squeeze.

 

Vincent: Where did you get that strength?

 

Edward: Human blood. It’s makes you stronger. And I got plenty of it before I came here. Too bad you never thought of that, oldie. As they always say the young are better than the old.

 

Edward leans in and begins to suck Vincent dry of blood. As he continues this a rustling sound begins.

 

Edward: To himself. What the hell was that?

 

Narrator: When Edward was done drying Vincent of blood he went off to start a new life. A somewhat normal one, with his sister.

 

 

The End.

© 2009 Exa Lectric


Author's Note

Exa Lectric
I was bored. I know its really bad. Due your worst.

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on January 7, 2009
Last Updated on January 15, 2009