Defined

Defined

A Story by Alexis Mizell

I realized something, not just today but everyday. I come to this notion and then dismiss it like a call boy only to find it creep into my mind tommorrow. I am crazy. Insane even. I talk to myself when I’m alone and find humor in dispair. I try so hard to convince myself that its ok, that everyone is a little crazy, but that just isn’t the case. Not everyone is crazy. Not everyone finds life to be a novel full of empty chapters waiting to be written. Not everyone contemplates how they got to this point, at odd times in the day thinking how thier journey has brought them here. Not everyone feels small in the world when they look at the beauty the Earth has. No, not everyone can laugh at themselves at the height of a joke at there expense. And not everyone falls in love with someone without even knowing them. I find the smallest moments in life to be the most meaningful. I never forget anything that left me feeling loved or hated. Reading this now I realize something even more, that God made me this way and if the definition of being crazy is me then crazy is what I’ll be.

© 2013 Alexis Mizell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on October 26, 2013
Last Updated on October 26, 2013

Author

Alexis Mizell
Alexis Mizell

CA



About
I am lover of writing, music, animals, and realistics. I am straight forward in most instances which makes me a candidate for lost loves and broken friendships. I aspire to conquer many things in life.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114