I wish I was never born

I wish I was never born

A Story by xzinickamillana

I wish I was never born, because I hate dying. Dying while I am living, these last minutes, as my nerves stiffen to make my own chains. I can not move, just feel as my insides liquify, and the sickly sweet smell, decomposition covers me. I can hear the vultures flying over me, pecking at my eyes, so painful, I can't swat them away! I hear a buzzing nearby, and hear as it gets louder, and louder, and feel them go deeper, and deeper, into my ears. Suddenly a memory, strikes, the last memory, that hasn't fell down, to the soupy substance of my brain. "Your good for nothing! You deserve to be fed to the maggots!" He says. His words slicing through me like a chainsaw. Knowing that was my own dad who said that. Another memory... "I gave you life, and I can take it away!" She says, her words as sharp as the vultures beaks that are pecking the meat out of me. But I can't cry, can't move, just feel these slimy worms munch at my brain like my brother smacked at MY cereal right in front of MY face. Oww. Owww. It hurts! I wish I was never born! To much! Why can't I just get out of this existence?! Let these cold hands stop holding onto me! As they creep deeper, taking every part of me, more, and more, and more!

© 2018 xzinickamillana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on January 30, 2018
Last Updated on January 30, 2018

Author

xzinickamillana
xzinickamillana

Winnfeild, LA



About
I like the dark. Illusion is Reality more..

Writing