Chapter - 3

Chapter - 3

A Chapter by Alice
"

A talking hare...

"

Chapter -3

~Brownlog Woods and Montblanc~


Zach felt a cool breeze wake him up. That was strange, when did he ever sleep to wake up?

When he came to, he was staring up at little peeping holes of sunlight between green leaves of tree tops. He narrowed his eyes; the light was hurting him after his long slumber.

As he was trying to recall where he was or even what in the world he was doing there, something " or to say someone interrupted his line of thoughts.

Soon his vision was blocked by a white face. When his eyes adjusted, he could see, a white hare, wearing a weird cap which had two antennae sticking out with two flower-shaped-whatever-seemed. The hare could stand upright, like a human could; it had its forelegs as its hands, holding a small basket and was standing on his hind legs.

“You okay, kid?” the white hare asked. Zach gaped with his mouth wide open and thoroughly bewildered. He felt his eyes twitch. “A t-talking rabbit…” he squeaked. The white hare huffed, “Hmph, that’s very rude. Y’know for a minute there, I was convinced you were dead.” He pouted.

It was a small hare. And before Zach could faint, he saw the white rabbit hover over in front of him from behind. The white hare had wings. Incredibly small ones that didn’t exceed the size of its body.

It stood over his chest and peered into Zach’s emerald eyes. “You look like you survived a nightmare. Where’re you from?”

Zach was too stunned to answer. The white hare sighed and shook his head. Zach sat up and pinched himself to convince he wasn’t dreaming. He wasn’t. He looked around. All he could see were big, tall trees.

Strange… he thought.

The white hare again jumped into Zach’s sight and then said, “Fine, I’ll tell my name then. Nice to meet you, I’m Montblanc, the Harresque. What’s your name?”

“Where am I?” Zach asked rudely ignoring the thing’s question. “Nice to meet you, who am I.” Montblanc said.

“My name’s Zach, sorry.”

“Hmm, Zach eh,” Montblanc smiled and he stood on the ground, “this is Brownlog woods, are ya’ here to pluck berries?”

“Pluck berries?” Zach asked. He could feel himself ready to laugh.

“Wait a second…Brownlog forest…I don’t remember being here at all!” he then said with shock. Montblanc tilted his head towards his side and asked, “Where are you from then?”

Zach thought. Zach thought deeply. He was drawing a blank.

“I-I uh…”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t remember…”



© 2012 Alice


Author's Note

Alice
Again, sorry for bad description.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on October 3, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012


Author

Alice
Alice

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India



About
Hello there fellow readers and writers~! Hmm, where to start? My name's Alice and I'm 14 years old. In my opinion, I write because for my love for writing. I personally feel writing is a better way.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alice


Chapter - 1 Chapter - 1

A Chapter by Alice


Chapter - 2 Chapter - 2

A Chapter by Alice