Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Celestie

In this land that which we live, fate has a peculiar way of gripping a hold of us like a vice. It would twist people's lives in directions of incomprehensibility, thrusting people's lives in directions that they were never supposed to be able to achieve, but that was the way of the world. It is said that fate wove a prophecy in a time before times, a prophecy to which foretold the beginning of the end of the world. Three events must happen in order for the wheels of destiny to turn in motion spiraling all of humanity into never ending darkness. These events, passed down from folklore legends from generation to generation, are said to be, a fall from grace, submission to damnation, and the awakening of the unknown. 
 No one truly knows when this amalgamation of events will rise up and change the course of life as we know it, only fate has that information wound up in the recesses of existence. And fate is non to keen of exposing the information of its master plan.The surprise is twice the fun. And because of fates rather queer sense of humor,  all generations must know live with the unfathomable truth that at any moment, the world may end instantaneously. 
But curiously, after time passed this fear of the world's untimely demise slowly faded to the backs of mankind's subconscious; the prophecy simply forgotten. So when fate tightened its vice around the would, mankind simply let it happened, for no one knew what was happening. A simple push from fate was all it took to set the wheels of disaster in motion. It was the day that Tristesse decided that she no longer wanted to live in Monachopsis.


© 2017 Celestie


Author's Note

Celestie
I hope you enjoy!!! I wrote this while during a sudden gust of inspiration there is probably a lot of mistakes. This prologue was trying to kinda trying to set up some backstory for the plot that will later happen. The ending is also kind of weird but Monachopsis means "the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place" and this is where the story will take place in the upcoming chapters.

Criticism is always excepted to please review!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 2, 2017
Last Updated on May 4, 2017
Tags: prologue