Bloody Kiss

Bloody Kiss

A Story by Allie-Shea
"

Another thing I'll probably never finish... Two lovers stuck in a gang rivalry...when it's time to kill the other will they chicken out, or will we be left with another story of Romeo and Juliet.

"
His breath coiled the surrounding air and made my heart stop. I could see the frozen emotion or pure terror in his eyes as the blood trickled down his face. I had done that, I felt something warm and moist on my hand looking down I saw his blood on my hand. Trying to swallow the thump in my throat I tried to not scream, his blonde hair soaked up the color like a sponge. The anger on his face frightened me…though it shouldn’t have seeing that he took more damage than I had. “S-Shiro,” I breathed not sure what he was thinking. The man had always been crazy…but it looked like I might’ve pushed him to far. He glared and kept his mouth shut, oh how blue his eyes looked while surrounded in that crimson pool. 

“K-Kasuka,” he breathed in complete anger. I trembled hearing him say my name with an acid tongue was terrible. “W-Why,” he asked though he wasn’t looking for an answer. Quickly, I found my self pushed up against the wall with two beautiful yet angered eyes gazing into my own red orbs. I pulled my gaze away and braced myself for the hit, every hit that I deserved. A few minutes went but and he was still just pinning me to the brick wall. 

Splash. Splash. Splash

I could hear the sounds of of scarlet falling to the hard unforgiving ground, looking at him he was still glaring at me; why didn’t he hit me yet? My eyes traced their was up his body. The rivers of red decorated his clothing. The knife I had in my hand was now on the ground three feet away coated in his blood. The many objects that were thrown and used to hit me littered the alley, but his condition killed me. This was a fight we fought unwillingly. Long ago I had gone to school with Shiro, best friends though at some point in high school we broke away. Now I’m twenty-one, he’s twenty-two and we stand here trying to kill each other because of our jobs. Was this really what we wanted? If it was wouldn’t he have killed me by now, would I really care that he was covered in wounds caused by me and possibly be bleeding out? I doubt it. ”Shiro…let’s stop,” I whispered hoping he’d listen. 

I could feel him grip my shirt tighter as he gritted his teeth, “Kasuka, you’ve created a war,” he reminded me. I winced I was young when I joined my organization…but Shiro was young when he joined “X” as they were called. In anger Shiro dropped me and turned around picking up his sunglasses and his box of cigarettes. He turned and looked at me with pure furry, “This is sorry for the last time…Kasuka,” he seethed. I didn’t move; I couldn’t. 

“S-Shi-“ I cried out but was quickly caught off guard by another flash of his angered blue eyes and the blood that flung off him when he turned around. He didn’t say anything but instead walked off into the streets, okay with looking like that. Sitting in the dark I began to wonder what he meant it was sorry for the last time. Next time was he going to kill me? I wouldn’t blame him if he did, honestly. Now standing up I stood in the empty alley the cluttered mess was enough to raise questions like;
“How that street sign get ripped out of the ground?" 
"Why is it all bent?” 

and 
“What happened here?" 
"Was there a murder? A Suicide? There’s blood everywhere!” 

I sighed and walked over to my blood covered knife. 
His blood. 

Again I found it all over my hands as I picked it up. 

How filithly I felt with his blood covering me. I never thought I had that kind of power. The power to take Shiro down…to make him retreat. Then again, he just said…this was the last sorry. Did that mean he was giving me another chance? Was he going to try and kill me the next time we met? I kept asking the questions in my head, because the thought of being killed bothered me…but being killed by your best friend after attempting to kill him. That it’s self didn’t seem as bad, by far not as bad. Putting the stained knife into my coat pocket I too walked onto the streets and while he went right I went left, as we both prepared for our next encounter…and possibly our last.

© 2012 Allie-Shea


Author's Note

Allie-Shea
Ignore any grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012
Tags: love, romance, students, college, fight, angst, drama, hatred, new school, new kid, student, learning, blood, battle, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, young love, sex, teen, adults, crime, murder, gay

Author

Allie-Shea
Allie-Shea

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Your average college student I suppose. Studying creative writing and fine arts. more..

Writing
Camera Camera

A Story by Allie-Shea


Below Below

A Story by Allie-Shea