Selection Criterias For Best Indian Wedding DJ

Selection Criterias For Best Indian Wedding DJ

A Story by Allison David
"

Hiring a indian wedding DJ is a simple process, but there are some very important aspects that you will have to keep in mind.

"

Hiring a indian wedding DJ is a simple process, but there are some very important aspects that you will have to keep in mind. It is important that you talk to your wedding DJ before your select him or her. There are several things that can get clarified when you have a face to face meeting with the wedding DJ. You can start off by having a telephonic conversation with the wedding DJ. If you find that the wedding DJ is good and a best fit for your wedding, then you should have at least one meeting face to face.

 

Most indian dj London will tell you that they can have all discussions over the phone and email. Although this is very convenient for the wedding DJ, you will have to make provisions for the face to face interview. You can either visit the place of the wedding DJ or you can call him or her to your place. If the wedding DJ does not want to meet in the office, then you can call him or her at a mutually convenient place and time.

 

Since most of these wedding DJs are busy people, you will have to be very meticulous in getting their time for the interview. You can be assertive in telling that you will not be able to take a decision if you don’t meet the wedding DJ. Holding a date is also very important for you because you will need some time to take a decision. During the telephonic call, you will have to be very clear that you are looking out for a handful of wedding DJs from which you will be selecting the best one. You will have to give at least a week’s holding period so that you can take the right decision.

 

Some punjabi dj use pressure tactics and tell you that they want an answer at the end of day, else they will get booked by someone else. In such instances, you can either take a decision, by bowing to the pressure or you can directly discard that Punjabi DJ.

 

A wedding DJ or Punjabi DJ that uses pressure tactics not a good wedding DJ and you will have to make sure that you understand the psychology of the wedding DJ. If the wedding DJ is working for a particular company, you will have to check if that DJ is working as a full time employee for that organization. Most wedding DJs who are working for companies may work as part time DJs.

 

You will have to check if there is not conflict of interest between the wedding DJ’s company and the part time work that you are assigning him or her. If there is a conflict of interest, then you will have to discard that wedding DJ immediately. A wedding DJ who works independently will always be a good choice, but there are some risks involved as well. If anything happens to that wedding DJ on the day of the wedding, then he or she will not be able to send you a replacement.

© 2014 Allison David


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: asian, wedding, dj, punjabi, indian

Author

Allison David
Allison David

London, United Kingdom



About
I am Allison David, an marketing export, from London UK & CA. I just love to share content/things over the web thats featuring physiotherapy, Health, wedding dj, computer repair, travel and Business I.. more..

Writing