My Wish for You

My Wish for You

A Story by ally westfall

Let me start by saying this: I don’t wish anything but positivity and happiness on you. I could never bring myself to wish for anything less than the best for you, and as much as I want to be so angry that I hate you, I know that no matter what, that won't happen. I wasn’t meant to hate you; you were too important to me for so long that I can’t bring myself to ever talk down about you. I still continue to defend your name to people, and unfortunately nothing will make that change any time soon. So instead of fighting it, I’ve accepted it for what it is and I want to start by wishing you all the best. 

I hope you love life so much that every day you wake up with a huge smile on your face.
I hope you’re so full of life that you just can’t get enough of it; that 24 hours in a day isn’t even close to enough for you.
I hope you find something you love and stick with it; you can do it.  
I hope that whenever one door closes, another one opens up with bigger and better possibilities for you.
I hope you continue to dream big and shoot for what you want most in life; nothing is unachievable.
I hope you never forget who picked you up when you were at your lowest, those are the people you’ll prosper with.
I hope you take risks and make mistakes; you’ll learn so much about yourself and others.
I hope this life gives you everything you want and more; you deserve it.
I hope you continue to be yourself and never let anyone change you; you’re you for a reason.
And I hope you always remember that if things get tough, no matter what we’ve been through, you have someone. I’ve always been in your corner and nothing could change that.

So, kid, my wish for you is nothing but endless happiness. You’ve always deserved it and don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Find your place, find your passion, do what I know you're capable of, and above all else, be the happiest version of yourself that you can be.

© 2016 ally westfall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on November 9, 2016
Last Updated on November 9, 2016
Tags: dating, relationships, wish