Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

A Chapter by alpha_girl

"Happy Birthday" A melodious voice whispered in her ear.

She opened her eyes and saw her love. He was there in her room with the prettiest smile of the world on his face. She couldn't believe that he was in front of her.

 He came from another city just to wish her on her birthday. She was surprised and happy because deep down she wished for it She wanted him on her big day and now he was there, wishing her with his cute smile.

She jumped off the bed and hugged him.Her universe was in her arms. 

She had never imagined of someone who could love her that much.

She can't forget that evening when she was crying. When she wanted someone who could hold her hands and wipe her tears. She needed someone who could make her smile again, who could bring her sleep back. She prayed to the Lord for someone and a second later she banged into him.

He was with his friends and one of them was using foul language so she felt uncomfortable and walked away.

She had a crush on him for a long time. She pretended that she had no interest in him because she was afraid of love. She was already too broken and sad. So she decided to ignore and forget him

She came back home started crying because she wanted him. She wanted to be with him but didn't want to hurt herself. She wanted peace in her life as well as her love but she believed that peace and love didn't go together specially when it is one sided.

She put herself to sleep while crying and woke up in the middle of the night. She randomly opened her facebook to take a look at her message requests and got shocked. At that moment she couldn't move her eyes; she couldn't breath; she was paralyzed.

It was his text. She couldn't believe that he texted her. She started jumping around her room. 

She again opened his text and read it.He was apologizing for something that was not his fault.

But then her trance break and she realized that she can't be with him. She had no trust on her fate. She remembered all the pain and her sad life.  


"Its ok" this was all she replied.


She shut her  laptop down and started crying. 


"Why  can't i be with him?"

"Why  am i not too good for anyone?"

"What is  my destiny?"

"Why am i so unlucky about everything?"


  

 To be continued....



© 2018 alpha_girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great writing! I can really feel and understand the emotions of the character. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

alpha_girl

5 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 1, 2018
Last Updated on December 15, 2018
Tags: Wish