Make Your Wife Fall In Love with Golfing!

Make Your Wife Fall In Love with Golfing!

A Story by Althea Mann
"

Golfing is a favorite pastime among men. After a week of hard work, they often go to their favorite golf courses to unwind and relax—in pretty much the same way women go to a mall or spa.

"
Golfing is a favorite pastime among men. After a week of hard work, they often go to their favorite golf courses to unwind and relax�"in pretty much the same way women go to a mall or spa. But unknown to many, most guys would love to share their appreciation of golf with their wives. After all, it has a lot of advantages. If your wife also loves to golf, she will be more understanding and would not complain whenever you play. If your wife also plays, you can always have somebody to play golf with and golfing time can also double as couple time. Plus, common interests keep a relationship strong and dynamic. If you want to get your wife into golf, here are some tips that might help you:

Take her shopping. All women love to shop�"it is in their DNA. Take her to the golf store get her own set of golf clubs. While shopping, you can tell her which club is used for what, so that she can learn about golfing basics in an interesting setting. Aside from new golfing equipment, your wife will also be thrilled to buy some golfing outfits. Compliment her on how she looks in her golf clothes and she certainly would not mind wearing it for a day of golf.

When you take your wife golfing, be supportive during the game. You want her to love and enjoy golf, so you have to make the experience fun for her. Do not criticize her game. Instead, point out the things she is good at and just offer suggestions or tips on how she can improve. Be patient and give her time to find her stroke. Your wife may not fall in love with golf at once, but she eventually will as long as you make your golfing trips enjoyable for her.

One sure fire way to make your wife love golfing is to take her on a golf vacation. Your wife will be excited to spend a holiday with you and she will be more encouraged to go golfing. You might want to check out the hotel resorts in Arizona that cater to golfing enthusiasts. It is a great place for playing golf especially during winter. Arizona golf resorts offer golf packages that you and your wife will surely enjoy. With these deals, you can easily go on a romantic trip made more special with days spent golfing and relaxing nights at the spa. Arizona has some of the best golf courses in the country, plus it offers great views and tranquil atmosphere perfect for couple bonding time. Choose a golf package that is best suited for both of you and surprise her with a trip to Arizona.

© 2011 Althea Mann


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on November 14, 2011
Last Updated on November 14, 2011