Ultimate Gift Guide for Golfers

Ultimate Gift Guide for Golfers

A Story by Althea Mann
"

Giving gifts this holiday season can be likened to a challenging game where the goal is to beat the crowd, complete your list and get the best deals.

"
Giving gifts this holiday season can be likened to a challenging game where the goal is to beat the crowd, complete your list and get the best deals. Giving great gifts to those we love takes exceptional search and selection skills. To make it easy for everyone who has golfers in their lives, here is the ultimate guide to help you find the best gifts for them.
  1. Golf has one of the smartest dress codes among all sports. A new sport shirt with collar will be a great gift. Choose a shirt that can keep the wearer cool and dry by keeping the sweat away from skin. There are also shirts that have special odor control properties to protect them from embarrassing smells while playing under the sun.
  2. Help your loved ones improve their game. There are a lot of golf accessories to help them perform better swings such as the golf club grip. It can help them increase grip pressure and give them better control on their swing. There are good grips that are sold for just over $5. The price tag makes them an inexpensive, but very useful gift that every golfer will appreciate.
  3. For the golfer who pushes himself too hard, a sports fitness gadget might come in handy. The iHeal from Homogenics can speed up the healing time of injured small tissues and lessen the pain of tired and aching muscles.
  4. If you are looking for a more unexpected gift for golf enthusiasts, why not pimp out their golf carts? Custom seat covers are more affordable than buying new carts or repainting them. A customized golf bag is also a good idea, although more expensive. But if money isn’t an issue, you can be sure that any golfer will surely love a bag that stands out.
  5. More than any material thing, however, the ultimate gift for any golfer is a golf vacation. Most golf courses are closed during winter months, but the golf resorts in Arizona are open all year round. Escape from the freezing cold and enjoy a vacation filled with sun and golf. These golf resorts in Arizona also have packages so you can get the best deals.


Golfers will surely love these gifts. Whether you get them golf accessories or a golf vacation in Arizona, it will show them how much you support their game and that’s what matters. We hope you found these tips useful. Happy shopping!

© 2011 Althea Mann


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on December 5, 2011
Last Updated on December 5, 2011