The Run

The Run

A Story by aLuna

I went running until my legs gave out in the creases of a field of tall sunflowers, towering over my body. God timed the trip so perfectly that when I stopped to catch my breath, there was a clear water creek to my right. I peeled my layers of clothing and hung them on a  rugged branch. Gliding into the water with relief, I spun around to adore the sky.  All the neurons firing rapid bliss and chemicals communicating relaxation and satisfaction, I rolled with the slow patient current.  I noticed a cove encompassed by a beloved weeping willow. I guided my vessel to the shaded area, touching the tips of the bending whips, gently tugging at them. Now, the air in my lungs keeping me afloat. and with each exhale, i sink, with each inhale i rise.... The willow welcomes the touch, and speaks to me in a gentle whisper.

She tells me how nice it is to see me again. Again?

"We are interconnected gestures on many parallel life planes. Just as a mother or a lover, these continuum reflections are not always so obvious, but have I not given you inspiration? We, the trees, do not speak, nor would we ever want to.  Our voices are sonic vibration, translating at your cellular level. You must be deep and silent and present to hear us, as you are now. We are vibrational translators that send out the pulse of the earth's core.  My roots are lush and are ecstatic at reunion of our awareness."

This is not hard to understand, and now everything is different. It is effortless in this current of love. Every cell, every pore are awakened in me and energized at this deeply spiritual commune. I float below the beloved willow and close my eyes,still bobbing up and down. And I imagine...

....sinking to the bottom of the creek, resting upon the river stones, honoring the energy and presence of the ancient wisdom they hold. I move on, without my body into the slippery and sleek mud. I sink deeper into the thick muddy earth. I find a root from the beloved's trunk and sink inside it too. My light body replenished and clear, I move further down, riding the root through the layers of our Gaia, feeling the healing force. She welcomes my presence by sending a warm and subtle vibration, like to a cats purr, or lovers touch to the back. I delight and return my own purring of energy.

Suddenly, I am taken over by a tidal wave of indigo and orange light. I begin to spiral downward, leaving above me an effervescent stream of pink and blue orbs of light energy. Matter turns to pure light and vibrations, and time becomes a distant concept. Still spiraling down, I see the core of the Earth.

Her heart, pulsing with green vibrance. Closer and closer, into pachamama lachay. The luminous green heart of the Mother explodes into the galaxy, me still riding this tsunami superluminal wave, into the multiverse of all that is. The deep voice, soothing like the low tone of an airy bansuri flute, accompanied by the ethnic vibrations of a didgeridoo. She says,

"this is as it is,
and ever was."

Floating in the timeless clear water creek, bobbing and flowing with the current of the Earth. Running with our love. 

© 2011 aLuna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very intelligent, well conceived and well delivered write. You have a fabulous way with words, although I must confess some were a bit too cerebral for me. The flow of this felt more like a poem and reading through it a second time, I could see where it would also make an excellent poem.

I felt images from both "Pocahontas" and "Avatar" as I read and found myself wondering if you found inspiration there.

Beautifully done!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
1 Review
Added on March 29, 2011
Last Updated on March 29, 2011

Author

aLuna
aLuna

Kansas City, MO



About
I am super down with the shifting consciousness, ready to roll with the downloads, act, share, express and love. One of my many mediums is to write. This is something that I cannot NOT do. I have n.. more..

Writing
third eyegasm third eyegasm

A Poem by aLuna