The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by Nyakonz

In 2069, Human kind has surpassed their limits using technology. They have made teleportation which can teleport a person to the destination in just 1 second. A 19 years old teenager named Lucas, was the one who made the teleportation device adn won the grand nobel prize. Lucas was very instersted in myth or supernatural stuff since elementary school, but one thing that still made him curious until now the Book of Abyss.
When Lucas won the grand nobel prize, he recieved unlimited money support from the government. He intended to use that chance to find the Book of Abyss, for months he was researching a machine that can instantly find object just by typing the name to that machine. He has done it and named the machine Greater Finder or for short G.F.. He then type the Book of Abyss to G.F. and was waiting for the machine to finishing the process, it takes 1 hour to finish.
After G.F. finish the process, it immediately show a map that has a red dot on it. The red dot located on the ocean, Lucas thought for a minute and realize that the red dot shows on Bermuda Triangle. He then prepare tools to went researchingthe Bermuda Triangle such as a diving suit that can hold water pressure, helmet that can conver water to air for unlimited air supply to breath, and the glove of force.


© 2018 Nyakonz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on January 23, 2018
Last Updated on January 23, 2018


Author

Nyakonz
Nyakonz

Writing