Look Straight Ahead

Look Straight Ahead

A Chapter by alyssa
"

Copyright // Chapter 1

"
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2015 by Alyssa Valzado

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form, including screen-capturing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law. 

-
One | Lakad
-

The truth is, I'm not really good at socializing with other people. I honestly have no idea why I'm even friends with these people around me now. Maybe I'm insanely stoned that time, or I just have an alter ego. Or a multiple personality. Anyways, all I really want to say is that, I'm really socially awkward. I'm not that of an introvert, of course I have a few . . . real friends here and there.

And there's this one girl. . . she's in one of my classes, and she became my friend. For her case . . . our 'friendship' started when I borrowed a pen from her. The next thing I knew, I was telling her about my father's balding hair, my pet dog who always look at me like I'm stupid (that's seriously true. Creepy) and then we were talking about hot guys, boiling down to our crushes.

Turns out, the guy that I liked and kept on describing was also the guy that she describes . . . and likes. And that, they are close friends.

Juice colored.

*****
a/n: Sorry for the grammar mistakes.


© 2015 alyssa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats



Author

alyssa
alyssa

Philippines



About
Hi! Thank you for well, visiting my profile and (possibly) reading my 'About' section. My name is Alyssa Valzado, seventeen from the Philippines. I love reading stories--lol that's kinda given, that's.. more..

Writing
One Step Forward One Step Forward

A Chapter by alyssa


lakad lakad

A Book by alyssa