Cold Presence

Cold Presence

A Chapter by Alyssa Marie

I sat there in Faith's room on her king size bed,

covered with pink and black animal print covers, as stiff as possible.

I started letting my anxiety get to me.

I am 99.9 percent sure that the figure standing in the same room as me at this very moment is not Faith.

Well unless she came back as a ghostly figure, i joked around,

trying to ease the pain. Trying to take my mind off all thisT bullshit.

I still held the letter in my hand, I never even thought of laying it down.

"Luke" I heard a voice say my name.

The voice sounded extremely similar to Faith's high pitched, soft,  squeaky voice.

I started to believe i was just hearing things.

"Listen to me" I heard that very same high pitched, squeaky voice again.

This time i was overcome with chills. All i could feel was a cold presence.

Last time i felt a cold presence, I was 13, I was just starting middle school.

My Mother was diagnosed with cancer, but thats not was killed her.

*FLASHBACK*

"Can you send luke to the front office with all his belongings please"

A voice came on the intercome. I was in science class, talking to my buddy.

Everyone knew i was leaving, but nobody knew why, not even me.

I was always bullied in school, so I abso-freaking-lutely loved when i unexpecantly got out early.

I would always get called dickhead, toothpick, gay, and some other things i choose not to say.

I gathered all my materials up and closed my science book.

As i stood up, everyone started to stare at me.

"I like your shirtA jock in the back teased. Everyone started giggling.

My shirt was pink, thats the only reason people called me gay, because my favorite color was pink.

I walked out of the classroom, my  girlfriend was standing right outside the door, like she knew i was leaving or something.

"Hey love, ill be back soon" I said to her. Her name was Diamond, but everyone calls her peaches.

She has long, milk chocolate brown hair down to her waist, emerald green eyes, and was the prettiest and most sweetest girl in school.

We spent so much time together in the last 3 months, we could possibly pass for siblings."Here take this with you"she said, handing me her absolutely favorite bracelet.

"So you know i am always I am always here for you, even when you're impossible to reach"

she said.

I slid her bracelet onto my right wrist. "I love you" I whispered into her ear.

i gently grabbed her head and softly planted a kiss on her lips.

She replied, "I love you too baby, No one in the world could ever tear us apart, You are my life, My everything, My reason for breathing"

I hugged her as tight as I could and spun her around.

Remembering i was called down to the office, we said our goodbyes, and i was off to my destination.

I arrived at the office, to see my Father. As i got closer to him, I could see tears filled his eyes. I hated when he cried, because then I'd get tears in my eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I repeated until he answered me.

"Heaven gained another angel this morninghe finally replied.

I collapsed to the floor, a waterfall of tears slipped down my cheeks. The moment he said heaven, I knew he was talking about my mother.

The door to the office opened, Diamond leaned down next to me,hugged me and whispered

"Everything is going to be alright"

This is the reason she gave me her favorite bracelet. She knew already, but how?

That was the least of my worries at this very moment.



© 2015 Alyssa Marie


Author's Note

Alyssa Marie
Chapter 2 is not finished yet!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015


Author

Alyssa Marie
Alyssa Marie

About
hey loves! My full name is Alyssa Marie Gade. U am 16 years old. People call me Cupcake, ariel, and reeses. I love to take selfies and believe i can succeed at writing romance novels. Please read my s.. more..

Writing
Unwritten Unwritten

A Chapter by Alyssa Marie