Selfcare= Selflove

Selfcare= Selflove

A Story by Amandaaharris
"

A journey that will bring you through a span of emotions but ultimately last the rest of your life. A growth that possibly only you will notice, but will be your greatest accomplishment.

"
Self care is more than just baths and face masks. Now, you might feel better after these acts, but are you better? It’s a journey that isn’t all flowers and candles. It’s a process that requires you to slow down and truly look deeper into yourself. It takes honesty, courage, and discipline. It might very be a path you will need to walk alone. Some are not ready for the commitment and dedication. We all have sides of us that are maybe toxic or don’t exactly contribute to a healthy life, mind, or spirit. Traumas that we have not yet come to terms with. Insecurities or secrets that way us down. These things are all apart of life. They are all easy to overlook and write off as just apart of who we are. Although, many will vouch that this very main stream and misunderstood act (selfcare), is revitalizing, awakening, and creates the perfect environment for each participant to grow outstandingly. I challenge you, as well as myself, to adventure on this journey. To learn to love your self far deeper than the eye can see. Nurture your mind, love your body, and lift your spirit. Don’t start tomorrow. We start today.

© 2021 Amandaaharris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on February 24, 2021
Last Updated on February 24, 2021

Author

Amandaaharris
Amandaaharris

levittown , PA



Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Story by Amandaaharris