Suicide.

Suicide.

A Story by AmberCRUNK
"

Something I wrote about a topic very close to my heart.

"

One sided opinions aren't usually the way i roll, so i guess its good to hear other peoples views on such big issues in our generation. I try to see the side of the person in the situation. aka, Thalia. How she felt, what made her decide her fate and what she was thinking - can I leave my family, friends, future? It may not have been the best or most thought through decision, but I would never say she did the wrong thing. We all have a right to make up our own minds in different situations. Hers was just a very rough and unsettling choice. I always see two sides to every story, but listening to the opinions from someone very close to my heart, about a subject, also very close to my heart was very gut wrenching. He used such profanity and vulgar terms on the topic, made me stop and think; am i living a blind life or is he? Fair enough if you think someone to do such a thing is a coward, but bringing someone to tears in such a way is oh so very cruel. But in the same context, like i said before, everyone has the right to make up their own minds.

I was feeling down and distraught and although we had that talk and it didn't seem to have made me feel any better or helped me much at the time, I'd say now, it has. I still hold my opinions true and close to my heart and I'm not sure how the talk actually helped me but today, I was in a much better mood than I have been in for the last two or so weeks. Is it possible for someone to change your life? Change your opinions and views? To change how you feel each and every day?

I thought it was all a game to him, I was all a game..
Maybe not.
Give up being a pharmacist and become a psychiatrist LOL!

Not saying he will be there forever, but maybe I will?
Because of him I can wake up in the morning and not notice the mental or physical scars I have carried for the last 4 years, and although they are all still there, I can get up and look in the mirror with the most amazing smile I have ever seen on my face and I think that for the first time in my life - everything is going to be okay.


All my thanks goes out to this boy with my heart attached.

Fingers crossed that you are a keeper.
 

© 2008 AmberCRUNK


Author's Note

AmberCRUNK
Please give me feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on July 16, 2008

Author

AmberCRUNK
AmberCRUNK

Australia, Australia



About
I'm just a teenager, with high hopes to become a writer one day. I dream to write of my life. It hasn't been easy, but I find most of my escape through writing. Most of the stuff I will post on here, .. more..

Writing