Bad Luck brought you here

Bad Luck brought you here

A Poem by Imperfection
"

True

"

I would have warned you

Had I known that destiny

Would bring you to me.

 

© 2008 Imperfection


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

first of all i love the picture you use with this.

the 3 lines work so very well with each other

the 5 / 7 / 5 makes this flow up and then drops into a little surprise ending.

it makes me imagine an epic tale... all the details as nothing compared to the ultimate sentiment of love.

this is a piece that could be interpreted many different ways but each i think would contain a level of tragedy.



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

WOW...Now I liked this piece....Brillient!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Short, but quite to the point. Thank you for entering my contest, by the way. I enjoyed the strong simplicity the rings clearly through your poem. Thank you for sharing, keep up the good work!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful.....absolutely beautiful....

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, so much feeling in such a little poem. Short and not so sweet, but a beautiful use of words making it a powerful read, well done XX

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is great! It depicts so much in just three lines and a title, which is what makes it so great and amazing! I love how you believe bad luck means you getting close to someone, or them trying to get close to you. You obviously care about this person in some way because you would have warned them not to get close to you had you known things would turn out this way. Also, destiny and bad luck are one in the same as they have produced the same results. Interesting. I would love to hear more on this. You should elaborate with another piece of writing. How were they brought to you? Most importantly, what happened once they got to you!? Why was it such bad luck?? If you do so choose to elaborate, please send it to me! Good work!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

good poem

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this is pretty cool for three lines. You have made me feel your emotion with your choice in words! I liked this. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

788 Views
37 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 12, 2008

Author

Imperfection
Imperfection

India



About
�Writing is easy. You only need to stare at a piece of blank paper until your forehead bleeds� - Douglas Adams. I am a woman in my 20's. I love writing...sometimes it doesn't.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..