Has Diabetes Surgery in India left a lasting impression in the medical world?

Has Diabetes Surgery in India left a lasting impression in the medical world?

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

If there is a disease in the modern world which is a silent killer it has to be diabetes for sure. It connotes a scenario where there are high sugar levels in the blood.

"

The symptoms associated with this disease tend to go undiagnosed as they seem to be harmless in nature. Some of them are increased thirst and appetite along with urination at frequent intervals. The prime reason for diabetes is when the pancreas does not produce enough amount of the hormone insulin or it could be the other way around when the insulin produced does not work effectively.


Medical Tourism India has made rapid strides. The country offers a nice blend of private hospitals which provide quality health care services at an economical cost. As the health care costs in UK and US are soaring patients in that part of the globe look upon regions like India for medical treatment. Thought India faces stiff competition from countries like Singapore and Thailand which are more advanced in terms of technology a lot of things are in favour of India. The every expanding corporate sector has a huge role in this regard and the country has the experience and expertise of several skilled medical professionals. Above all in the overall context all this at a competitive price? In addition to this most of the elite hospitals in the country have zero waiting lists which mean that one can get admitted on one day and get the surgery performed in the next couple of days.


After having harped upon India as the obvious medical hub lot of planning needs to be done. One of the vital points of consideration is to get in touch with a top notch medical tourism company. The country boosts of a lot of them but one of them which has left a lasting impression in the minds of all and sundry is Forerunners Health Care group. Once you avail their services you will come to know on why they are the best as their main objective is to make your medical journey enjoyable and hassle free on all counts. They have their esteemed presence in all the major cities.


The tragedy of such a form of disease is that even with good amount of treatment the disease keeps on progressing. Diabetes Surgery in India is done when the pancreas transplant is done with any another organ like a kidney. The operation time tends to be roughly around 3 hours and in the post recovery period a lot of attention needs to be paid. The recommendations of the health care provider need to be strictly followed and the more educated the family and their members are about the disease the better. If a patient tends to take insulin they need to get in touch with their health care service provider once in every 3 months. In the case of other form of diabetics 3 to 6 months is enough until and unless the patient is suffering from any sort of major problems.

© 2013 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 2, 2013
Last Updated on November 15, 2013
Tags: diabetes cure in India, cost diabetes surgery India, low cost diabetes surgery India, benefits diabetes surgery India